Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

I believe the international organisation will be able to fight corruption more than the local One.. at least international organisation will consist of so many countries and may not likely be inside of one another . Everything would be done legitimately without corruption.

Advertisement Placeholder
FBI fight any issue related to money laundering around the world. They also investigate any issue of scam and fraud. Interpol is responsible for investigation of crime cases and corruption around the world generally. If someone who is in another country commits a crime and runs to another country they can use the international police connection to get the person.

I always respected the national organisation that fights against corruption because they are capable and doesnt fear anybody , but now they have been used by politician to punish their political rivals.

I don't know anyone because even the EFCC are not straight forward in their dealings. So I don't think the world can ever be corruption free as it stands!
I was about saying this. These agencies both local and international claiming to fight corruption have even been corrupted.
Appointing of leaders by the respective governments or international bodies has been a level of corruption; same goes for recommendation for leadership positions as well. It's a really deep mess.

Nigeria there are about to government agencies that fight corruption and they are the economic and financial crimes commission known as efcc and the independent corrupt practices commission. Both of them fight corruption but the efcc mostly financial corruption.

In my country, Economic Financial and crime commission (EFCC) and the ICPC are the agencies that fight financial crime in my country

All these agencies in Nigeria that are supposed to be fighting corruption are tools used by the government to better themselves because they are not doing anything without the instruction of the government which makes them very useless.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds