Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

National or International organizations that fight against corruption

I know of the international police whose job is to be able to track down people who are wanted for economic and financial crimes in their country on the rather of many countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, there is something like the EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission). It is very widespread and attempts a lot to make corrupt people accountable. They often have whistleblowers and they give them information about those involved in the crime acting against.

It's mostly international organization or bodies that genuinely fight against corruption, though the world is corrupt.
This is something that I have observed to also be true. Most of the people who are in heavy financial crimes often have friends in government in their own country and as such make it very difficult to prosecute them.

You are definitely right because the national body thats supposed to be fighting against corruption in the country are also involved in the corruption practise they are trying to prevent
The major thing that is disheartening is that most of the officials of the EFCC are bent on prosecuting the opposition party and they are after the yahoo boys leaving the yahoo men.

In my own country we have a body that is saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the corrupt practices both in the public sector and in the private sector. This body is really performing well.

I just realised that the organisation that is given the responsibility to curb corruption in my country are only after the oppositions or the people that are not for the government.

I actually admire the way in which the world have come up in order to set up international organisations that will be able to check financial excesses especially by corrupt officials in government.

Though I know that the issue of corruption in my country cannot be solved but can be reduced through the help of some international or national organisations like the EFCC the ICDC and others.
In most counties, there are special bodies both nationally and internationally that usually fight against corruption, like in my country we have bodies like the EFCC, NDLEA and ICPC.
In terms or aspect of the international organization that fight against corruption, I do not really know but if it comes nationally organization like my country, we have the EFCC.

Last edited:
Indeed there is one in my country, they to focus on eradicating corruption in all sectors in the country and prosecute those who are guilty by charging them to court. But sadly they have fallen off expection

Indeed there is one in my country, they to focus on eradicating corruption in all sectors in the country and prosecute those who are guilty by charging them to court. But sadly they have fallen off expection
Yeah, such with mine too and in such country there will be lack of development and progress. They will still end up borrowing money outside with out paying back because of there corruption nature.

The organisation that is saddled with the responsibility of making sure they fight corruption in my country is also corrupt and it is just so unfortunate that we can't fight corruption.

Well I only know of an organisation that is national in my country that fight against corruption even though the organisation itself is occupied by corrupt administrators. EFCC is one of those organisations.

If there is a way to get an international organisation to fight corruption in one's country , that will even be the best. In most cases I don't even trust some of the organisation here that are claiming to be fighting corruption.

In my country, Economic Financial and crime commission (EFCC) and the ICPC are the agencies that fight financial crime in my country
It is important to see that government has created this kind of agencies intentionally to solve corruption and they have really gone a long way in reducing especially institutional corruption.

It is important to see that government has created this kind of agencies intentionally to solve corruption and they have really gone a long way in reducing especially institutional corruption.
I prefer the international organisation that fights against corruption than the national organisation because most national organisation fighting against corruption are also corrupted,

It's not really funny to say a country that had accepted corruption as the most essential valuable action to have any agency that will stand against without being corrupt. I consider most of the agencies as more corrupt than the government.

In my own country we have a body that is saddled with the responsibility of overseeing the corrupt practices both in the public sector and in the private sector. This body is really performing well.
Though the organisation meant to fight corruption in the country are actually trying their best but they are being used by the government to fight their opponent which in my own point of view is not good , because there are certian people they cannot touch.

Although the organization that are fighting against corruption in my country are the EFCC and Police, but one of the problem is that some of them are also involve in one or two act of corruption.

Where is the international court of justice that is created so that they are going to try and prosecute people who have committed international crimes regarding corruption.

Fighting corruption is something that has been taken to the international level because there are some of them that usually try to look at other countries in order to save their stolen funds.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds