Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

Despite the fact that western union is very expensive, it is still used by many people to send remittances and money to their loved ones. This is because Western Union is a well-reputed company that enables the people to send money without waiting for several days.
That's right, the company's reputation inspires confidence in users. That is why I was saying that there are those who do not complain about its high costs, and on the contrary recommend Western Union for any transaction.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money transfer business is good but in my country it is only big financial organizations that are allowed to carry out such transactions so as to prevents cases of frauds and scams.

A lot of people who are actually into one business or another in my country do not really depend on their banks to carry out their business transaction right now as a result of these agencies.

All the transfer agencies are all available in my country also but I prefer the use of western union and cryptocurrencies in sending and receiving money from anywhere.

I don't think the bank can outsource money transfer Business to agent outside. The little I know about it is that it is mostly done by bank themselves and if anybody needs the service they go the bank

There are some money transfer agencies that are not supposed to have been given permit to operate. They have been successful in frustrating a lot business transactions of people using their gateway for these transactions. Very unfurtunate

I'm not sure of money transfer service is been done by other people aside the banks alone. I might be wrong though but since I started receiving money from overseas through money Gram I only go to the bank to get the money

There are some money transfer agencies that are not supposed to have been given permit to operate. They have been successful in frustrating a lot business transactions of people using their gateway for these transactions. Very unfurtunate
You're right. They are very many of them online. There is one in which i have completely stopped using them and involving them in my online transaction remmitances to my foreign clients

There are many money transfer agencies across the world but people will normally use Western Union or sometimes zoom to send money.

Unless you want to use an already existing financial service the process of becoming a financial process for especially ones that involve overseas sending and receiving is very expensive.

I can boldly say that I belong to the first generation of the mobile money transfer agent in Lagos. I started the business about 5 years ago. Then, there was no pos machine. We only do cash transfer before heritage bank introduce what we call pin pad

In order to send money to someone living abroad, you need to go to your bank in my locality, to request using the western union or money gram to send money to the person you preferred sending to, living oversea.
If the country you are sending the money to accept cryptocurrency, why can't you just go ahead and use cryptocurrency and send the money to them because it will be profitable and it will be faster this way with no charges.

You're right. They are very many of them online. There is one in which i have completely stopped using them and involving them in my online transaction remmitances to my foreign clients

If the country you are sending the money to accept cryptocurrency, why can't you just go ahead and use cryptocurrency and send the money to them because it will be profitable and it will be faster this way with no charges.
You know its not everyone that accepts Cryptocurrency payment. Some don't know much about it, why others doesn't like it at all.

Yes this sounds like a nice investment but I think it requires a lot of capital, because you'll need money to convert for the foreign exchange
Of course it required a lot of capital to start because it deals with foreign currency that you must change and you need the business to grow.

Of course it required a lot of capital to start because it deals with foreign currency that you must change and you need the business to grow.
Money is o doubt needed, also you will need varieties of wallets to be able to exchange. You need atleast 5 wallets to start with. It's actually easy business, but needs lots of money.

Money transfer agency are only popular in banks. This is because only those interested in making international transfer use them. Wester Union happens to be the most popular money transfer agency I knw of

You can very much create a money transfer agency but if you want to create a company of your own then you should know that it will cost you a lot of money and paperwork.

All the transfer agencies are all available in my country also but I prefer the use of western union and cryptocurrencies in sending and receiving money from anywhere.

Seriously, with the sad experience I had with Western Union over not getting my money approved for me to pick sucked so much that I really hated the agency so much.

In what way are you talking about ? because all money transfer agency has been given the mandate and everything that will make their transaction easier and successful, maybe they only decide to scam people.

Seriously, with the sad experience I had with Western Union over not getting my money approved for me to pick sucked so much that I really hated the agency so much.
There must be a reason for you not to get your western union money approved. You should have seek more enquiries on the issue from western union, their reasons for declining your payment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds