Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

This is important and should be taken into account, in case people want to set up an online or offline business related to money transfers, the percentage to be paid to the government that you describe in your publication.
Yeah, it is an important information I don't know much about the percentage though since I do not own a money transfer agency, lol. But I do know that for transfers within the country, the government tracks it through the remmitta number.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, I agree with you, with a wallet it is very fast to make transactions, it is already the method that most people use. But in the case of those who can't or don't know, Western Union is one of the most reliable.
That's true,that why in anything there are different options for those that have to choose what the can operate under. It's also essential to learn what you can't do,incase of future purposes.

That's true,that why in anything there are different options for those that have to choose what the can operate under. It's also essential to learn what you can't do,incase of future purposes.
That is one of the reasons government tracks thier revenue with remitta number, each number has a code and an amount attached to it so that way each remitta sold has a price tag.

Of course, @Mostee501 , as you describe Western Union has its rates, besides it is not complicated from the company to comply with the requirements, to make the transfer, which usually arrives the same day without delay.
As I was growing up, I came to know western union money transfer as the only means of transferring money from foreign country into all other country,and its safe , fast and affordable.

That's right when the western union institution process payments, you'll get it immediately from your destination bank without delays but thats still feels like a long road for me to make,i prefer using cryptocurrency means which doesn't take me upto five minutes to complete transactions.
I feel your point here. The processes involved for me to leave my house and the comfort of my room to now go to the bank before cashing out from the western union transfer can't be compared to what I can actually achieve from my room using cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, it is an important information I don't know much about the percentage though since I do not own a money transfer agency, lol. But I do know that for transfers within the country, the government tracks it through the remmitta number.
I figured you didn't have one of these agencies hahaha, I just thought you had an idea of the percentage. I didn't know anything about the government being involved in charging percentages for these transfers in or out of the country.
It's like this @Mostee501 , people will make the decision on how they want to make such transfer, either online or offline. What exactly do you mean by "what you can't do"? Is there any limitation?
As I was growing up, I came to know western union money transfer as the only means of transferring money from foreign country into all other country,and its safe , fast and affordable.
Same as me, although here in my country there is an alliance between Westerm Union and Zoom. This way they give more security to the company and more confidence to the users.

I figured you didn't have one of these agencies hahaha, I just thought you had an idea of the percentage. I didn't know anything about the government being involved in charging percentages for these transfers in or out of the country.

It's like this @Mostee501 , people will make the decision on how they want to make such transfer, either online or offline. What exactly do you mean by "what you can't do"? Is there any limitation?

Same as me, although here in my country there is an alliance between Westerm Union and Zoom. This way they give more security to the company and more confidence to the users.
There was a time the that it was just about 7-9 percent on each transaction but it is always changing due to change in government and economic situation which is what make me loose track of the current value.

Most people use money gram to transfer most especially transactions between countries even thou I don't have much knowledge about it and how is it beneficial or profitable to the agent involve are they to serve as agent to the various banking institutions or please I wish to know more.

In my country there are several means by which one can receive money from abroad. Though western union and money gram used to be the most common ways of sending money, there are other ways also but many people now prefer the use of cryptocurrencies to send and receive funds from anywhere in the world.

There was a time the that it was just about 7-9 percent on each transaction but it is always changing due to change in government and economic situation which is what make me loose track of the current value.
I understand, and this is the case in countries that have problems with devaluation and different governmental problems. I thought that the operation was carried out and you did not have to pay anything else, only the taxes as a company. Every day I learn something new.

I understand, and this is the case in countries that have problems with devaluation and different governmental problems. I thought that the operation was carried out and you did not have to pay anything else, only the taxes as a company. Every day I learn something new.
Like you know, the currency in my country is steadily devaluing which is a main cause for concern, most of the things that used to be free now have levies, duties or tax on them.

I feel your point here. The processes involved for me to leave my house and the comfort of my room to now go to the bank before cashing out from the western union transfer can't be compared to what I can actually achieve from my room using cryptocurrencies.
That's absolutely the point, you cash out immediately from your comfort zone without any stress or time wasted. I prefer the cryptocurrency means.

Like you know, the currency in my country is steadily devaluing which is a main cause for concern, most of the things that used to be free now have levies, duties or tax on them.
In my country there is also an unprecedented devaluation of the currency. We were among the most stable countries in the world. Now after so much corruption we are suffering from the drastic increase of all services and food.

In my country there is also an unprecedented devaluation of the currency. We were among the most stable countries in the world. Now after so much corruption we are suffering from the drastic increase of all services and food.
It's just saddening, I guess the saying is true that no single government can bring the nation peace as humans would always be restricted by their wisdom and selfishness it just better to find a better life for one's self.

It's just saddening, I guess the saying is true that no single government can bring the nation peace as humans would always be restricted by their wisdom and selfishness it just better to find a better life for one's self.
I have repeatedly thought about leaving the country, as have countless friends and family members. I am still here because of my mother, I believe that if it were not for her I would not be here. It is not easy to live in a country that is deteriorating day by day.

Money transfer agency is a nice innovation but it will be needing alot of funds to support the investment especially in changing the funds to foreign currency

Here in my country the use of these businesses has also been minimized, but they are always used, mostly for those who do not use the internet. With the advent of online wallets like Paypal, has minimized the use of these.
Exactly. The advent of internet and the availability of online resources has made these older type of payment systems not so popular as they used to be years back as I can remember

I have repeatedly thought about leaving the country, as have countless friends and family members. I am still here because of my mother, I believe that if it were not for her I would not be here. It is not easy to live in a country that is deteriorating day by day.
Majority think leaving the country is the best solution but what is the assurance that the country you are going to is better because best believe, every county have their own flaws

Exactly. The advent of internet and the availability of online resources has made these older type of payment systems not so popular as they used to be years back as I can remember
Personally I have used it twice, some time ago, but now the easiest way is online. This in the case of cash, but these companies also provide their services with parcel delivery, which is necessary in those cases.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning money transfer agencies, well i would say that i know about these money transfer agencies like western union, gram and the likes but i don't know if such exists in my country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds