Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

A lot of the burden is being relieved from banks this days and now there are many people that are into this financial services of sending and receiving money. The only problem is you can not send and receive internationally.

Advertisement Placeholder
Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
I don't think it would be easy for just a man to go into this kind of a business,all because most banks in my area have all the access of doing it and people trust them more than just an ordinary man starting up the same business.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning money transfer agencies, well i would say that i know about these money transfer agencies like western union, gram and the likes but i don't know if such exists in my country
Western union actually exists in Nigeria but it's no longer common as technology has provided more simpler and cheaper ways to transfer money one of such ways are pay pal, Skrill etc

There are so many money transfer every where (we called some western union money transfer ), and some usually used Mobile transfer as P.O.S some are also called PAGA, and we also have xoom too.
To be sincere, money transfer in my country is very easy especially when it is local transfer of money from one account to another. Mobile money agents can be found in every corner of the neighborhood, they can also be found stores and local shops.

I have repeatedly thought about leaving the country, as have countless friends and family members. I am still here because of my mother, I believe that if it were not for her I would not be here. It is not easy to live in a country that is deteriorating day by day.
Things will actually get better as you are on your part already seeing to make it better for yourself without depending on whatever the government gives you or not. Take courage. You're strong

Things will actually get better as you are on your part already seeing to make it better for yourself without depending on whatever the government gives you or not. Take courage. You're strong
Yes, well these last times, I have managed to advance in spite of this unfortunate situation that we are living. But it is not easy to see your loved ones moving away to look for improvements outside the country. I trust that this will come to an end and everything will return to normal.

Yes, well these last times, I have managed to advance in spite of this unfortunate situation that we are living. But it is not easy to see your loved ones moving away to look for improvements outside the country. I trust that this will come to an end and everything will return to normal.
Yeah I trust that things will really turn out good this time. Just keep the courage and fire burning. You will always reap the joy of your labour indeed.

I see your point here. Most government all over the globe today can only do as little as they can. We need to make sure we don't put all our hope on them for our survival because that will look suicidal based on the realities we're facing

Yeah I trust that things will really turn out good this time. Just keep the courage and fire burning. You will always reap the joy of your labour indeed.
Thank you @Kelly5 for your kind words, and you are absolutely right. I'm confident that things will get better and I'm keeping my mind positive. And you can rest assured that I will always be happy to reap my profits.

Yeah sure if you know your way around this sort of business then it could be a profitable one especially if the location is in a very suitable environment. However, because you will be dealing with money when problems arise you must be ready to face and deal with them.

Money transfer business is good but in my country it is only big financial organizations that are allowed to carry out such transactions so as to prevents cases of frauds and scams.

You are so money transfer agency these days that you can use and it is very safe for you to transfer money from abroad or from one country to another.
Money transfer business is good but in my country it is only big financial organizations that are allowed to carry out such transactions so as to prevents cases of frauds and scams.

Western Union is quite expense in my country and there are many people who always want to avoid fees and heavy charges, so they just send money to their relatives through people who are visiting their home country. I believe that this is where payment processors can play a huge role.

Western Union is quite expense in my country and there are many people who always want to avoid fees and heavy charges, so they just send money to their relatives through people who are visiting their home country. I believe that this is where payment processors can play a huge role.
I have read about the high costs of Western Union transactions, I have never really used it but of those I know, some complain and others do not. Many in my country apply what you describe, they send the money through family or friends who travel from one country to another. This way they save the cost of Western Union.

The amount the government gets from these is not something to joke about, i believe this is one of the reasons most government are fighting so hard to make sure that Crypto currency be banned. Because with the introduction of crypto, this part has been cut off and they would no longer get what they use to before.

The amount the government gets from these is not something to joke about, i believe this is one of the reasons most government are fighting so hard to make sure that Crypto currency be banned. Because with the introduction of crypto, this part has been cut off and they would no longer get what they use to before.
This is very true, the government's opportunity with the corruption that exists, would be limited with the cryptocurrency and they would not have the opportunity that they have now to enrich themselves. Therefore it is a valid reason why you do not want to accept the cryptocurrency.

You are so money transfer agency these days that you can use and it is very safe for you to transfer money from abroad or from one country to another.
I keep hearing it is easy to transfer money from abroad but I do not know the the easiest means to collect money from someone abroad into your local bank account.

I keep hearing it is easy to transfer money from abroad but I do not know the the easiest means to collect money from someone abroad into your local bank account.
Money transfer agency from abroad really of great effects to people who needs their service but however most of this money agency charges are very high most times.

This is a nice offer as people look for ways to send money from overseas so it is good to work for as an agent for these companies!

I have read about the high costs of Western Union transactions, I have never really used it but of those I know, some complain and others do not. Many in my country apply what you describe, they send the money through family or friends who travel from one country to another. This way they save the cost of Western Union.

Despite the fact that western union is very expensive, it is still used by many people to send remittances and money to their loved ones. This is because Western Union is a well-reputed company that enables the people to send money without waiting for several days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds