Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

I have never thought of these investment but to be frank, it is a nice idea. The operation of these agents are currently being threatened in my country because of government policy late 2020 when they stopped receiving money from abroad directly.
This has actually been one of the issue that has made lots of persons not to be engaged in this type of business,because there are no strong regulation to check if this means can be used to launder money out.

Advertisement Placeholder
I understand that this money transfer agencies are being used to launder money from one place to another and the government hasn't gotten any possible solution to it .
This has actually been one of the issue that has made lots of persons not to be engaged in this type of business,because there are no strong regulation to check if this means can be used to launder money out.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
This kinds of contributers will help people alot with sending and receiving money, they should have a reasonable transaction fees and should be very quick in sending money.

That's a good idea to earn income, you can earn money by doing this kinds of business offline, one of the good thing about it is that you don't need to have any good skills at all.

They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment

In order to ship cash to a person residing abroad, you want to visit your financial institution in my locality, to request the usage of the western union or cash gram to ship cash to the man or woman you favored sending to, residing oversea.
That's true, but I think we have some ways that you can use to send money to someone abroad, you can use cryptocurrency wallets to do that,we have a lot of ways.

Money transfer agencies are making a huge contribution in smoothing the activities of a country making the needs of individuals at instant.Money transfer agencies do also make profit as service fee is paid

In my country, there are a lot of money transfer companies. especially for Mpesa, a mobile money transfer service. Being a money transfer agent for this company has benefited many. It's so simple to set up and maintain the investment.

One thing I really like about this kinds of business is that you don't really need to have any special skills before you can earn money, this a good idea of business,I believe it can fetch you a good amount of money.

To send money to someone who lives abroad, you must visit your bank in my area and ask to use Western Union or Money Gram to send the money to the recipient you wanted to send it to.

To send money to someone who lives abroad, you must visit your bank in my area and ask to use Western Union or Money Gram to send the money to the recipient you wanted to send it to.
Money transfer agencies has been of tremendous help to people all over the world, its always difficult to get money across your love ones and also receive money back then , we only have western union money transfer but now we have different ways of getting money across to people with ease ,

I don't know about remittance as a money transfer agency because this is a foreign agency . Western Union is one of the best way you can send money across different borders in my countries except you are willing to transfer it through cryptocurrency.

Last edited:
In my nation, there are numerous ways to obtain money from outside. There are alternative ways to send money outside the traditional methods of Western Union and Money Gram, but many individuals now favor using cryptocurrency to send and receive money from anywhere in the world.

(
They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment
I remember back in the days when you want to send money to another country , the only way is through western union Monet transfer and money gram , but nowadays since we have online banking mobile app , you can change the currency and do the transaction on your mobile phone without going to the bank .

There are many money transfer agencies in the world and I tend to work with a local one that tends to be an exchange. It works fine for me and i think that it offers great services as well.

(

I remember back in the days when you want to send money to another country , the only way is through western union Monet transfer and money gram , but nowadays since we have online banking mobile app , you can change the currency and do the transaction on your mobile phone without going to the bank .
That is just what the new modern technology has brought,because you have varieties of options to use and send as well as recieve money fro abroad,it has really helped a lot of persons.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds