Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

They medium that is mostly used is western union,with the use of paypal and cryptocurrency, i don't think people bother much on western union as before.
Here in my country the use of these businesses has also been minimized, but they are always used, mostly for those who do not use the internet. With the advent of online wallets like Paypal, has minimized the use of these.

Advertisement Placeholder
Here in my country the use of these businesses has also been minimized, but they are always used, mostly for those who do not use the internet. With the advent of online wallets like Paypal, has minimized the use of these.
Even in my country western union is always used still date but not as before because of the introduction of cryptocurrency wallets for transactions and the use of paypal.

The normal route for us here in my country is to send the money via your domiciliary account or use the western or MoneyGram transfer to send your money abroad

Yes there are opportunities for such services as agents in my country for such type of business. There are POS vendors everywhere here where people go get their money instead of the ATM.

People also make use of paystack as a means of transaction. I have used it once and I love their service. Paystack charges minimal transaction fee

It will be highly welcome for me to become one of this money transfer companies agent, like moneygram or western Union. Since people always like transferring to their love ones abroad, and i can serve them well in handling such task an agent of WU, or MG.

there are some agency that deals in money transfer your help to transfer money from one nation to another or from one person to another that is their primary objective and work but sometimes most people see this agency has Ricks

Even in my country western union is always used still date but not as before because of the introduction of cryptocurrency wallets for transactions and the use of paypal.
That's what I meant, between wallets and cryptocurrencies, they have taken a giant step forward in terms of sending money out of the country. But not all people have access and still prefer to do their transactions with companies like western union.

That's what I meant, between wallets and cryptocurrencies, they have taken a giant step forward in terms of sending money out of the country. But not all people have access and still prefer to do their transactions with companies like western union.
That's true, some people still prefer the use of western union because they don't know how to operate using other means due to lack of knowledge and the western union has their own transaction fees.

Money transfer agencies are so numerous in my country right now it depends on who you are going for .But they are lot more risk on it

That's true, some people still prefer the use of western union because they don't know how to operate using other means due to lack of knowledge and the western union has their own transaction fees.
Of course, @Mostee501 , as you describe Western Union has its rates, besides it is not complicated from the company to comply with the requirements, to make the transfer, which usually arrives the same day without delay.

When I was working in the bank circa 2000 one of the projects that I handled was remittance. But it is only Hongkong-Manila for our targets are the Filipinos who are working in HK. When the money arrives in our bank the delivery is consigned to the local remittance centers here that caters to the entire country. The earnings was good but the capital was quite huge because there would be 2 people staying in HK.

The use of western union money transfers and those in this carttigory has really reduced drastically in my country a lot. Most people use PayPal and perfect money and newer transfer method today

Of course, @Mostee501 , as you describe Western Union has its rates, besides it is not complicated from the company to comply with the requirements, to make the transfer, which usually arrives the same day without delay.
That's right when the western union institution process payments, you'll get it immediately from your destination bank without delays but thats still feels like a long road for me to make,i prefer using cryptocurrency means which doesn't take me upto five minutes to complete transactions.

That's right when the western union institution process payments, you'll get it immediately from your destination bank without delays but thats still feels like a long road for me to make,i prefer using cryptocurrency means which doesn't take me upto five minutes to complete transactions.
Of course, I agree with you, with a wallet it is very fast to make transactions, it is already the method that most people use. But in the case of those who can't or don't know, Western Union is one of the most reliable.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?

The fees of western union is very high, so it might not be an ideal option for me. On the other hand, there are many other payment processors that I can use to send remittances. Paypal is not available in my country but other options are available in my country for sure and I can use them. There are many options.

We have different ways that we can transfer money in my country like western union and online service like Skrill etc and these companies pay a certain percentage to the government.

Money transfer agents are so many in my country. Especially for a mobile money trasfer known as Mpesa. Many have benefitted from being money transfer agents to this company. The investment is so easy to set up and run.
There are so many money transfer every where (we called some western union money transfer ), and some usually used Mobile transfer as P.O.S some are also called PAGA, and we also have xoom too.

We have different ways that we can transfer money in my country like western union and online service like Skrill etc and these companies pay a certain percentage to the government.
This is important and should be taken into account, in case people want to set up an online or offline business related to money transfers, the percentage to be paid to the government that you describe in your publication.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds