Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

Money transfer agency is a nice innovation but it will be needing alot of funds to support the investment especially in changing the funds to foreign currency
I think Money transfer agencies a very good business in fact this agency have not become very very common in my locality or environment and I am also considering starting it up but the only thing that is stopping me from starting it up right now is the lack of capital to start it up.

Advertisement Placeholder
If this kind of business exist somewhere close to me and I definitely know I'm making a living out of it, then why not invest in it since there is no much investment required

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
The agency that does money transfer has increase over time,before this time it used to be domicile with the banks only,but now it has been libralised.And the central bank through the money banks has decided to do $1 commision for all transaction for funds received,this is to encourage foreign currency to flow in.

So many of them are coming up right now all over the places as fintech companies. Their exchange rates is one more thing you might want to consider before using any of them though

To send cash to somebody living abroad, you need to go to your bank in my region, to demand utilizing the western association or cash gram to send cash to the individual you favored shipping off, living oversea.

You know its not everyone that accepts Cryptocurrency payment. Some don't know much about it, why others doesn't like it at all.
Most of the countries that are advanced in technology really knows a lot about cryptocurrency, there should not be any excuse for them because I know 90% of the u.s. population knows about cryptocurrency.

Most of the countries that are advanced in technology really knows a lot about cryptocurrency, there should not be any excuse for them because I know 90% of the u.s. population knows about cryptocurrency.
Laughs, you might think that 90% of U.S population are well acquainted with Cryptocurrency, but you might come to know later that some of them are simply novice just as our brothers and sister are novice.

Laughs, you might think that 90% of U.S population are well acquainted with Cryptocurrency, but you might come to know later that some of them are simply novice just as our brothers and sister are novice.
But you cannot expect so much novice in a country that is advanced in technology and in so many things, they were even the one that actually introduced African into cryptocurrency and I don't expect such ignorance from them

But you cannot expect so much novice in a country that is advanced in technology and in so many things, they were even the one that actually introduced African into cryptocurrency and I don't expect such ignorance from them
Don't worry, when you travel there tomorrow by God's grace you'll understand what I'm saying. Don't you know even there, their are citizens facing money drought?

Don't worry, when you travel there tomorrow by God's grace you'll understand what I'm saying. Don't you know even there, their are citizens facing money drought?
Well maybe that might only be the reason and in that case I can consider it ,but for them being total ignorance of cryptocurrency is what I can never imagine, except maybe the drunkard and those that are in the mental hospital.

If you want to contributes to this industry then you might also be rivaling one of top government agencies so you will have to do a lot in order to convince people to work with you.

Well maybe that might only be the reason and in that case I can consider it ,but for them being total ignorance of cryptocurrency is what I can never imagine, except maybe the drunkard and those that are in the mental hospital.
Laughs, their are many of them I've talked with over social media that are on the right frame of mind that doesn't know about Cryptocurrency. Even a lady here called sprite1950 doesn't admire Cryptocurrency transactions.

Local money transfer agents are littered everywhere here but to the international transfers, you still need to be at the bank unless you are using one of the many online processors.

Remittance is one of the biggest contributor of national revenue in our country. A lot of people go to foreign countries to work. They send money back home through the money transfer services like Western Union, Money Gram, etc. There is a money to be made by working as a agent to these companies. The business does not require a lot of investment. Do you have a possibility of this kind of business in your place?
Crypto currency, PayPal, payoneer and co as reduce the exercises of this money agency, the world revolves round and very soon they won't be function anymore.

This kind of business is so rampant in our country. I think almost all of our cities and towns have remittance centers. Its because most of families have overseas workers. I think this business will really last long. As long as there are many people who goes abroad to work, they will send back money and send then through western union and money gram. I have family members abroad too.

Even though the investment looks good and attracting i think one must have enough capital before you start it so that you can make it big.

Laughs, their are many of them I've talked with over social media that are on the right frame of mind that doesn't know about Cryptocurrency. Even a lady here called sprite1950 doesn't admire Cryptocurrency transactions.
Well, there some of them that do not have interest in cryptocurrency in that case there is nothing wrong with that but for them claiming total ignorance is horrible, well it is their choice and there is nothing we can do about it.

Well, there some of them that do not have interest in cryptocurrency in that case there is nothing wrong with that but for them claiming total ignorance is horrible, well it is their choice and there is nothing we can do about it.
Cryptocurrency trading may be banned in many countries, but I don't think trading here is anything illegal or something like that. We can very well start a Exchange services, if we have enough fund for it.

Cryptocurrency trading may be banned in many countries, but I don't think trading here is anything illegal or something like that. We can very well start a Exchange services, if we have enough fund for it.
Trading of cryptocurrency is not an illegal activities because if it was something like that the Federal Government could have bann it completely they were just trying to disconnect it from financial institution .that is all.

Yes, that's what I'm trying to let you know dear, everyone has choice. It doesn't mean they've seen civilization first, that they'll be knowledgeable in every aspect of tech.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds