Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Money transfer agency

I personally like PayPal but I think cryptocurrency is much better than many of them because of the security that is involved what do you want to send money and it is decentralized.

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever you talk of money transfer agencies, one must always think of the cost of sending money through these agencies to their clients or business associates putting mind the exchange rate

Yes, that's what I'm trying to let you know dear, everyone has choice. It doesn't mean they've seen civilization first, that they'll be knowledgeable in every aspect of tech.
Yeah, sorry I didn't understand it first when you were trying to explain, I thought that they have never in their life heard of cryptocurrency before and they don't even know how it works, this was so impossible for me to believe.

Yeah, sorry I didn't understand it first when you were trying to explain, I thought that they have never in their life heard of cryptocurrency before and they don't even know how it works, this was so impossible for me to believe.
Laughs, its good you recalled what I meant. Not that they don't know, just that some aren't even interested in some of the latest tech development.

literally i heard about it. but im not ready to use. i hope i will in future. and keep watching how their company growth and still safe to use. technologies make us growing fast. dont be late. you late, you loose and just be ordinarry people.

Remittance is one of the cool ways banks are making a lot of money for themselves and their investors. essentially in my country it gives them avenue to buy foreign currency at cheaper price then send it to the middle man for a fair gain.

Laughs, its good you recalled what I meant. Not that they don't know, just that some aren't even interested in some of the latest tech development.
That means they are also like us that we have a lot of people who doesn't have interest in cryptocurrency and some don't even know about it.. they still need to accept cryptocurrency whether they like it or not.

Love encompasses a range of strong and positive emotional and mental states, from the most sublime virtue or good habit, the deepest interpersonal

That means they are also like us that we have a lot of people who doesn't have interest in cryptocurrency and some don't even know about it.. they still need to accept cryptocurrency whether they like it or not.
Laughs. You can't push them accept what they aren't ready for. They'll only accept it when they feel like. Just as we entered into Cryptocurrency without anyone pushing us.

The experience I had with PayPal last year was wonderful because I used it a lot to receive payment. PayPal is definitely one of the best.

Laughs. You can't push them accept what they aren't ready for. They'll only accept it when they feel like. Just as we entered into Cryptocurrency without anyone pushing us.
Well if they see the need for cryptocurrency ,that is when they will start picking interest, the best way to handle this sort of people is for you to expose the function of cryptocurrency to them.

Despite the fact that western union is very expensive, it is still used by many people to send remittances and money to their loved ones. This is because Western Union is a well-reputed company that enables the people to send money without waiting for several days.
So many money transfer agency these days that one can work with to be able to get money from foreign countries and also friends are family abroad.

So many money transfer agency these days that one can work with to be able to get money from foreign countries and also friends are family abroad.

Western Union is expensive but as far as I know it is much faster than bank wire or bank transfers. Bank transfers take time due to the fact that banks also use intermediatery banks to send and receive funds and this causes delay.

Well if they see the need for cryptocurrency ,that is when they will start picking interest, the best way to handle this sort of people is for you to expose the function of cryptocurrency to them.
When their mind isn't made up when it concerns Cryptocurrency, just forget about it cos they'll never get in touch with Cryptocurrency.

Western Union is expensive but as far as I know it is much faster than bank wire or bank transfers. Bank transfers take time due to the fact that banks also use intermediatery banks to send and receive funds and this causes delay.
Truly bank wire transfer takes time and also their fees are not cheap either. If there is a solution that can combine a service like western union with crypto it will be the best as it will cater to all categories of people.

Truly bank wire transfer takes time and also their fees are not cheap either. If there is a solution that can combine a service like western union with crypto it will be the best as it will cater to all categories of people.

I believe that the best way to send and receive money is by crypto currencies and payment processors such as Payeer and Perfect Money. I have used Perfect Money and my experience has been the best. It is one of the best payment gateways.

When their mind isn't made up when it concerns Cryptocurrency, just forget about it cos they'll never get in touch with Cryptocurrency.
Hahaha, I have such people around here that no matter how I tried to explain cryptocurrency to them, they will still not be able to understand, sometimes is always impossible for me to believe that they do not understand this.

There are different agency through which people send or receive money internationally and these agencies are readily available in the world. The only challenge is in choosing the ones with better offer and fee

Hahaha, I have such people around here that no matter how I tried to explain cryptocurrency to them, they will still not be able to understand, sometimes is always impossible for me to believe that they do not understand this.
We have them here in our country very much. Our fellow country people like it when it concerns ponzi, cos they won't work for it, they'll simply sit to grow their money just as the tree grows.

We have them here in our country very much. Our fellow country people like it when it concerns ponzi, cos they won't work for it, they'll simply sit to grow their money just as the tree grows.
Seriously, these are the type of people that will be so eager to invest most of their money on Ponzi scheme that will promise to give them 200% return on 3 days, after being scammed they start believing that all online business is a scam.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds