Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
I always make use of bike often cos I see that bike is faster and beat traffic 🚦 in my country and the nature of my work

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer using a personal car to work but as it stands, I do not have a personal vehicle of my own so I actually use the bus to transport myself and I also make use of the kekenapep or motorcycle.

Here we are basically left with either taking the bus, or boat for those that works in oil rigs, motorcycle, bicycle and finally one's legs if your workplace is not too far.

I prefer using a personal car to work but as it stands, I do not have a personal vehicle of my own so I actually use the bus to transport myself and I also make use of the kekenapep or motorcycle.
What part of Nigeria are you from? I assume you are also from Nigeria because you made mention of keknapep. My favorite mood of transportation back then use to be bikes, that was until I had an accident with it. Luckily I was not hurt but since then I have had this fear of bikes, especially since am not the one driving it. I would rather take Keke or a cap

For the past 2years now, I walk to work popularly know as trekking in my country. Before I always transport to work using tricycle. Over time, since my house is relatively close to where I work, I decided to be walking to work as form of exercise because I bearly don't have time for that. It has been the best decision have taken so far.

I go to my work place on feet. The reason is that my house is not far from my place of wor. So there is no point in engaging in any form of transportation to get to the workplace.

I take bike as mode of transportation to and from work because of the bad roads, lot of traffic, it's much more fast and easier to access from a good place although expensive but it's preferably for me

The mode of transport taken by me to work is car, but when I see the traffic situation sometimes, I decided to board on bike

I walk to my place of work because it is not far from my house. Sometimes I jog to my place of work. I see it as an opportunity to engage in exercise to make my body perform optimally.

I walk to my place of work because it is not far from my house. Sometimes I jog to my place of work. I see it as an opportunity to engage in exercise to make my body perform optimally.
What is the need to engage in juggling when going to work because I just consider it as abnormal, if you're engaging in exercise then you shouldn't do it when you are going to your work place because you will sweat and you will be messy before you reach your business venue.

My mode of transportation is always by bus, but it can be very frustrating in the morning when there's traffic on the road. In such instances, you are at the risk of getting to the office late.

Personally, I make use of a tricycle to work. That's the vehicle very common on my route to work. Other times, I can jump a bus or order a ride. Motorbikes had been banned here a long time ago.

What is the need to engage in juggling when going to work because I just consider it as abnormal, if you're engaging in exercise then you shouldn't do it when you are going to your work place because you will sweat and you will be messy before you reach your business venue.
I agree with you. Jogging to work isn't advisable because you may end up with perspiration when you arrive at work or you might be tired. You can just take a taxi or a bus to work.

Well I actually use public transport most times but then I guess that is all there is but then I think that most people actually have their own public transport and that is it

I agree with you. Jogging to work isn't advisable because you may end up with perspiration when you arrive at work or you might be tired. You can just take a taxi or a bus to work.
Well maybe he was just saying it. People can't do this. I cannot dress up with tie and suit to go to work and I'll start joggling to my work place.. That's that's ridiculous.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I work as a home tutor. My pupils are few blocks away from my boarding house. Therefore, I walk to my workplace. I do not have a car or a bike, therefore, I take a public transport when ever I am traveling.

I would like to walk when it comes to going to the workplace. However, when the distance is quite huge, i would have no option but to use my motorcycle.

Well maybe he was just saying it. People can't do this. I cannot dress up with tie and suit to go to work and I'll start joggling to my work place.. That's that's ridiculous.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would appear very ridiculous like you just said. I think the only time I can do something close to that is I'm caught in a traffic when I have a deadline to meet.

I prefer using motorcycle to work. This is because it is very fast and can even take me to the last bus stop unlike car that's slow and may not even the front of my workplace. Though, it is costlier to use motorcycle in my country than to be using bus.

Our government has recently announced Bus services in all the city and I hope that it will help people to reduce fuel expenses as the prices of petrol have skyrocketed. I will be trying the bus service soon.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds