Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?

My favourite mode of transport to work is by train or tube. It's very fash and convenient. It's cheaper too. I used to make use of bus, but with too much traffic, I had to stop using buses. I hate being in traffic for too long, it's why I couldn't use buses again.

Advertisement Placeholder
My best mode of transportation to and from work is bus because of the convenience and since my bus stop is usually the last, I really love sitting at the back seat, so I don't get disturbed.

Bus transportation is the biggest means of transportation generally for almost everyone who's going from one place to another. The only problem with our bus transportation system is that most of the private buses used are old and worn out but they are still allowed to be on the road.

I prefer biking to work, and there are a couple of great reasons for that. First, it's an really easier also fast way for me and help me enjoy the time in it , which makes me feel good. Second, biking allows me to enjoy the beauty of nature and the outdoors

I prefer biking to work, and there are a couple of great reasons for that. First, it's an really easier also fast way for me and help me enjoy the time in it , which makes me feel good. Second, biking allows me to enjoy the beauty of nature and the outdoors

Transportation with motorcycle is good and it's very fast like you said. I have used it a few times but I never drove myself because of the fear of being in a crash. I have been in an accident once with it, so I'm very careful with using it anymore. I will not drive myself but will sit in the back with another.

Bus transportation is the biggest means of transportation generally for almost everyone who's going from one place to another. The only problem with our bus transportation system is that most of the private buses used are old and worn out but they are still allowed to be on the road.

The government in here runs many electricity buses and this is the kind of project that they have started. There are many different kinds of buses in here and the good thing is that it is used by many people as petrol is becoming very expensive.

The government in here runs many electricity buses and this is the kind of project that they have started. There are many different kinds of buses in here and the good thing is that it is used by many people as petrol is becoming very expensive.

Unfortunately for us here, our government haven't started any kind of electricity buses projects. I'm very sure that it's been talked about but they are too slow with having it executed. We are stuck with their petrol Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) buses.

View attachment 5722

Unfortunately for us here, our government haven't started any kind of electricity buses projects. I'm very sure that it's been talked about but they are too slow with having it executed. We are stuck with their petrol Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) buses.

View attachment 5722

The government in here have announced these exact kind of buses in here and I must say that such kind of buses have helped so many people. The government took too long to announce and lauch this project, but it is proving to be useful for people who have to travel every day.

Of course my favorite mode of transportation is grab car or Uber car. It's because you will just wait in your house and let the car fetch you.

Uber is a good means of transportation for those who doesn't want to suffer public bus transportation. Their services are expensive but you will enjoy yourself comfortably in the car alone until you arrive your destination.

The government in here have announced these exact kind of buses in here and I must say that such kind of buses have helped so many people. The government took too long to announce and lauch this project, but it is proving to be useful for people who have to travel every day.

There's no doubt about the buses being very helpful to so many people in country who need buses to get to their different destinations. The bus fees are cut 50% from what the public transportation charges. The only problem is that those who are left to manage the BRT are not taking good care of the project.

I trek to work. The distance is not much, and entering a minibus will mean spending more. So, I like to trek more to the workplace most of the time and save costs too. It has been helpful with ensuring that I exercise by walking daily, too.

I trek to work. The distance is not much, and entering a minibus will mean spending more. So, I like to trek more to the workplace most of the time and save costs too. It has been helpful with ensuring that I exercise by walking daily, too.

This is a very good way to exercise and keep fit too. There are some people who would be too lazy to trek it. As long as there's a means of transport they can make use of for it, they will use it. It's why we have so many people suffering from obesity.

There's no doubt about the buses being very helpful to so many people in country who need buses to get to their different destinations. The bus fees are cut 50% from what the public transportation charges. The only problem is that those who are left to manage the BRT are not taking good care of the project.

I used to utilise a motorcycle when I used to work in a company. I had this mode of transport and I think that it was not a really great way of going from one place to another. This is because I live in a really populated city with heavy traffic and accidents are really common in my city.

I used to utilise a motorcycle when I used to work in a company. I had this mode of transport and I think that it was not a really great way of going from one place to another. This is because I live in a really populated city with heavy traffic and accidents are really common in my city.

When you are living in a city that is highly populated and you are always finding yourself in heavy traffic, it is always going to be better for you to make use of motorcycle. This is so that it will be very easier for you to maneuver those traffic and get ahead. It will help you so that you don't be late to wherever you are going.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds