Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

Mode of transport to work. People have different mode of transport to work,some following company staffs bus, while some are following private car and some are taking can to the work.

Advertisement Placeholder
My best mode of transportation to and from work is bus because of the convenience and since my bus stop is usually the last, I really love sitting at the back seat, so I don't get disturbed.

My best mode of transportation to and from work is bus because of the convenience and since my bus stop is usually the last, I really love sitting at the back seat, so I don't get disturbed.
That's nice, here in my location, the bus transportation is not that common though there are places where you can easily get a bus to where ever you want to go but my current location mostly make use of Keke even taxis are nolonger common again.

It would appear very ridiculous like you just said. I think the only time I can do something close to that is I'm caught in a traffic when I have a deadline to meet.
Lolz, I can't even imagine a situation that can make me to start juggling.. well I always check out the situation of traffic in my location before I make any attempts to go to work.. if there is traffic holdup was in my location for 30 minutes I need to leave the house early so that I will meet up at the workplace on time.

Personally I would prefer to make use of tube or train to work but it's not actually very feasible for me to make use of it which makes its using buses only for my transportation.

Mode of transport to work. People have different mode of transport to work,some following company staffs bus, while some are following private car and some are taking can to the work.
Over here most private companies will also provide private bus to its members but for government workers have to pay your transport with a taxi, most people who have private cars can be able to transport themselves to their workplace.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?

I could walk if my work place is at walking distance, but I might not do that for safety purpose and I think having or using a car would be the best option if we are concerned about our safety.

I am so lucky to have my work place closer to my house. So I have to trek to the workplace without engaging in any mode of transportation. I only take a cab when I am already late to work.

I am so lucky to have my work place closer to my house. So I have to trek to the workplace without engaging in any mode of transportation. I only take a cab when I am already late to work.
When I was learning a skill , it was always so challenging for me because I have to pay almost 300 naira on daily basis every day to my workplace. I really thank God I am free from learning . I am now an expert.

I don't really spend much on transport, most times we used taxi and some other times it could a Keke. I spend not more than 0.2 cent on this everyday. That is not really much , I consider it to be cheaper.

Personally I think the mode of transport depends on the kind of jobs or work you do. some jobs may require you to be in private that is using private car for work so as not to delay you in taking public transport.

I usually prefer driving but due to traffic I take public transport and when things are even tougher, I use tricycles or bikes in moving around especially when the roads are jam-packed
Public transportation is more effective if someone works in an establishment without staff bus in a populated environment.

My mode of transport is bike. It is actually because it's not quite far from my house. While other times I trek to work, this is if I still have time by my side before work time.

I leave in a very serious traffic congested environment and I usually use the boss to work. To meet up, I have to wake up very early because of the traffic situation. Usually I leave by 5:30a.m to meet up with the resumption time of 8a.m

My place of work is not really far and its trekable , because its like fourty five minutes walk so i normally walk sometimes when I am broke , but I have to wake up around 6:30am to make the 7:30am time .

Are usually employ different modes of transportation to work but most items are usually just use a motorcycle because it is not far from where I am staying.

Are usually employ different modes of transportation to work but most items are usually just use a motorcycle because it is not far from where I am staying.
I also got a job which promises to pay double the amount i was earning in my present place of my employment but when I thought about the transport fare I will be using I realises half of the salary will be gone.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
The mode that seams very easy for me when going for my business is the road transfort,it is quit affordable for me,but when going for a very far distance,say inter state,i prefer train,its quit cheaper compared to car.

Over here the most popular way of transporting yourself to your workplace is by the use of taxi and that is much more cheaper than using any other mode of transportation for now.

I like using car because it is easy to go from one place to another and beside that it will save alot of your time, if you jog and walk, it would take alot of your time in a day.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds