Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

My work place is not far from my place and its trekable within fourty five minutes and if you take a bus ,it takes around five to seven minutes before I reach my place of work .

Advertisement Placeholder
My workplace is usually not very far from where I am staying because I do not like stress and that is why a motorcycle is enough to take me and bring me back .

My workplace is usually not very far from where I am staying because I do not like stress and that is why a motorcycle is enough to take me and bring me back .
I normally don't get late to work and sometimes he the first person to get to work , because I do schedule my time daily , I wakes up around 4:30am daily , work online till 6AM and dress up for work , move out of the house around 6:45am just to beat the 7.45 am

My work place is not far from my place and its trekable within fourty five minutes and if you take a bus ,it takes around five to seven minutes before I reach my place of work .
Trekking for 45 minutes is much. Most especially in the early morning because you will be sweaty and this may not be the best way to start your day. Although it's depends on what you are doing.

Trekking for 45 minutes is much. Most especially in the early morning because you will be sweaty and this may not be the best way to start your day. Although it's depends on what you are doing.
I dont walk to work everytime but on few occasion when I realised that I woke up early and felt like taking a walk to my place of work in form of exercise, I normally task bus to work

This depends on which one you prefer, personally I'll like to walk this will help your body system it will serve as a excercise, if you are good at doing things like this you'll be healthy.

I think the mode of transportation depends on your financial status and the distance of your work place. some may decide to use the bus if the workplace is far and due to they don't have car of themselves.

I typically walk down when I have enough time, but it depends. Some days I may choose to use a public transportation, and other days I may elect to walk.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
Interestingly, my location of employment is not that distant from my home. The majority of the time, I commute from my flat to my job site. As a matter of fact, this is actually assisting me by being cost-effective.

I dont walk to work everytime but on few occasion when I realised that I woke up early and felt like taking a walk to my place of work in form of exercise, I normally task bus to work
I could understand now at this point because in most cases this is what so many people will be doing if they do not just feel like taking a bus or taxi all the time. Yeah it's okay as long as it does not put extra stress on you.

Well the honest truth is that I usually prefer driving but due to traffic I take public transport and when things are even tougher, I use tricycles or bikes in moving around especially when the roads are jam-packed

transportation to work is by bus and bike in fact at times can be very frustrating because you need to have some level of patience for the bus to get filled up even after getting to the bus stop early in other to avoid missing it.

My mode of transportation to my place of work has always been through public transportation because I don't have a car yet and when I woke up early sometimes , I decided to trek because its just thirty minutes walk from my house .

My mode of transportation to my place of work has always been through public transportation because I don't have a car yet and when I woke up early sometimes , I decided to trek because its just thirty minutes walk from my house .
Well that's nice but personally I will always prefer to Trek in the evening , not in the morning . I may not really want to go through it because it makes you appear sweaty and disorganised after trekking a whole long distance.

Most of my jobs are digital and I don't need to travel to anywhere to get the work done. Although I do leave the house to my solitary garden for maximum focus and minimum distractions.

Due to the Increase in the price of transportation fare in my area and country at large , I have been forced to walk up early and trek to work while i take the public transport when i am coming back .

When I had an offline job, I used to ride a motorbike to the workplace. My workplace was 30 minutes away from my home. I lived in a suburb where as the workplace was located in the business district. I rode on my bike 60 minutes back and forth. Thankfully, my employer gave me traveling allowances.

When I started working some years ago, it was with the public bus transportation I always used. It was more than enough to get me to work. Even though I used to face traffic from time to time, I always meet up. Now, I have my own car and I can drive to work whenever I want!

Our government opened a new project around two to three years ago. However, the routes of those bus are limited to certain areas. So, people cannot use buses all the time. Regardless of this, such kind of buses have made it possible for people to travel from one place to other place quite quickly.

Our government opened a new project around two to three years ago. However, the routes of those bus are limited to certain areas. So, people cannot use buses all the time. Regardless of this, such kind of buses have made it possible for people to travel from one place to other place quite quickly.

Poor maintenance is one of the reason why the transportation system that the government of my country opened have not been managed well and this has resulted in the breakdown of most of the buses used for that transportation. People are now left to use other means of transportation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds