Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

For me I really prefer driving when coming back from work so to get home fast, because car run very fast I don't really like to enter motorcycle.
My place of work now is far from where am staying now, looking at the idea of going to work using car, I might go late, because of traffic so I prefer motorcycle

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer car because in my own part of the country, the traffic is not always congested, infact we rarely experience traffic congestion, so I prefer going in a vehicle.
That's why you will prefer but here in my country more especially in Lagos most at times you will even prefer to walk than to take car because of traffic congestion.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
Of course my favorite mode of transportation is grab car or Uber car. It's because you will just wait in your house and let the car fetch you.

The mode of transportation I preffer is motorcycle. I chose this means of transportation because of the bad roads and horrible traffic in Lagos roads. It's more than 3 months I go out with my car. My motorcycle has been of great help. It also minimize losses.

The traffic here is crazy and if you must go by your personal car, you either leave at the break of dawn or very late wen the roads are clear, else it is better to take public buses.

My workplace is not very far from here I stay so I just normally try to use a bike to go there or when I am afraid I prefer to just roll a little to that place.

I don't think my job will apply because I basically work at home. The only places I go to is fun places and I use bus transportation to get there.

Of course my favorite mode of transportation is grab car or Uber car. It's because you will just wait in your house and let the car fetch you.

Seriously, if it's possible for me to make use of train 🚉 tube to work all the time, it's definitely going to be my choice 24/7 because of how convenient it is as a means of transportation.

That's why you will prefer but here in my country more especially in Lagos most at times you will even prefer to walk than to take car because of traffic congestion.
My work place is also far from my resident and normally the mode of transportation has not been easy because I spent much on transportation and its affecting my salary at the end of the month.

I do normally prefer to use a motorcycle whenever I am going to work because the workplace is not very far from here I am and it is much much cheaper.

Mood of transportation to me when it comes to commuting to my place of work would be something in the catiggory of car. I prefer that way to public transportation. I just like it when I am alone commuting to work in a vehicle

I don't move too far when it comes to delivering business errands. I use walking at times. But going through car is safer during local trips.

My mode of transportation to work depends on how early I am to work. If I am about to be late for work, I will take a motorbike to work so as to beat traffic and get to my destination faster.

My mode of transportation should be based on first,the distance of my place of work if it is really far or not,if it is within the same state then a car is preferable.

Write your reply... mode of transport to work the transport you going to take it is somebody used to go a place of work by transport but somes are going through working.

The bst mode of transportation for me that I would love the most amongst all the available means is the use of car. I just simply like the fact that I can be alone at that moment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds