Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

Advertisement Placeholder
So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
Hmm... where I was before, my mode of transportation was through car which was last year, but this year my mode of transport to work as been either on motorcycle or walking.

I am not employed currently but a few months ago, I was working in a flower company. My mode of transport then was taking a walk, which was not easy since it was a bit far. But walking saved me so much money that I would use on a car or motorcycle. And it was good exercise.

Public transport in our country is so difficult especially during weekdays. We saved money to have our own car. Now it is the traffic that bothers us although having our own car is very convenient with the air conditioner. On the other hand, a car is expensive because of the regular maintenance and also the gasoline expense is not cheap.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
The distance of your work matters. So also is your personality. But having a personal means of transportation is the best not matter what it is.be it car or bicycles .

By air is preferable if it is in another state of country,and by car is preferable if it is within the same state it will make my work easier and faster but certainly not by water,because I can't swim in case of eventuality

I would prefer going to work in my private vehicle as well because I will want to really feel comfortable in a private ride to my place of work most of the time than in a public mode of transportation

The mode of transport to my place of work have been through my leg . my place of work isn't far at all away from my place of work. It really makes it easier for me to arrive work early without the consideration of traffic

My mode of transportation to work is very intensive i tend to use bus and bike it can be very strenous because because you have to leave early to meet early bus but that does not mean u will not wait for the bus to get filled up before it moves no matter how long it might.... life is good it can be rough but we muve
The different mode of transport to work you can use the train or the public bus most times the organisation pay for the transportation of their work is why sometimes it is from their own pocket.

I prefer using tricycle or bicycle for transportation because of traffic and it easy to pass by traffic on the road. But public transport is good also .

The medium that i personally make use of to my job is the public transportation i mainly use bus,this is very cost effective and convinient for me because it saves me alot of time to get to my place of business.And it is very cheap for me.

I am yet to get a car or bike of mine, so i take the tricycle to work to and fro everyday, at times i board the public bikes too.

Honestly, anything works for me, except taking buses. I prefer to take a taxi or Uber, or sometimes have someone drive or tag along with a friend.

I do generally prefer to take a walk to the hospital whenever I am on light duties but then I take a motorcycle if I am on the morning shift.

The mode of transportation here is quite minimum I'm options but usually take the bus to work when, there are other options too like bike which is not usually employed for long distances

My place of work is actually not far away from my house, it's about a stone throw and this makes the movement from house much comfortable for me. I trek to and fro. I don't board a bus and this helps to reduce cost

Traveling by helicopter could have been one of the most easiest and convenient since it is capable of landing vertically and taking off vertically but it is expensive and such facilities is not created here.

Are you really kidding me right now? How many people in the world today that's working for another person that are well paid enough to afford getting a helicopter 🚁?

Traveling by helicopter could have been one of the most easiest and convenient since it is capable of landing vertically and taking off vertically but it is expensive and such facilities is not created here.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds