Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mode of Transport to Work

In my country, bus driver must wait until his vehicle is filled with passenger before leaving. Taking a bus may end up in lately. Car is preferred

Advertisement Placeholder
I know I have said I would prefer going to my work place with my personal or private car. But there are sometimes where I would just like to use the train mode of transportation just to catch the view of certain part of the city as well

The bst mode of transportation for me that I would love the most amongst all the available means is the use of car. I just simply like the fact that I can be alone at that moment
The different mode of transportation to work the hours you can make use of bosses train or even cars for your work place most times the organisation to pay for the transportation of work is why sometimes they work has paid for their transportation.

Are you really kidding me right now? How many people in the world today that's working for another person that are well paid enough to afford getting a helicopter 🚁?
Well the post was all about the best transportation system, that is why I've been able to say that helicopter is actually the best for me, because of the vertical take-off and landing which can even land in a smaller space.

Actually, my place of work isn't far away from house. What I do most times is that I walk from my house to my place of work. This is really helping me as a result of beating my cost

Well the post was all about the best transportation system, that is why I've been able to say that helicopter is actually the best for me, because of the vertical take-off and landing which can even land in a smaller space.

It's actually true what you mentioned about helicopter being one of the best means of transportation but what we should also be looking at is how possible for someone to be able to afford getting helicopter and still working for another person instead of being the CEO of his own company?

It's actually true what you mentioned about helicopter being one of the best means of transportation but what we should also be looking at is how possible for someone to be able to afford getting helicopter and still working for another person instead of being the CEO of his own company?
I know it is really expensive for private individual to maintain to maintain an helicopter but even with this there are some rich people that can afford helicopter especially in America and other western country.

I still have a lot of friends who are living in America and Europe as well that don't really have a means of having a helicopter for their daily movement to their workplaces so..?
Well it depends on the type of business but people who are working in the oil sector will be provided with this because this is what will transport them to a location in which they will be able to exercise their skills.

I tried to use my feet anytime I am going to work and I have the time but if I am late then I prefer to take a taxi or a motorcycle which is relatively much deeper.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
My favourite transport mode would be a bus.
Jumping buses every morning gets me to work early as compared to driving a car, especially with the hot traffic congestion experienced in my location.

Well the mode if transport I am used to and that which is.more preverlent in my country is the taxi or the buses if you dont have acces to.the use of car then it's necessary for you to use the buses which might be on the same direction as you.

Well it basically depends on the location of the job. You could take a public bus or if you have a private car or a train

I could use a bus or my personal car in order to be comfortable.
Trains are rare where I am,so its not an option and I would only walk if my workplace is a stone throw from where I live.

So, what mode of transport is your favourite, when it comes to travelling to and from work, or using for business purposes? For example, car, bus, train, walking, or jogging?
Well the current mode of transportation that I'm using to go to work is using a tri cycle but it is actually not my favourite. It is as a result of the fact that using my favourite means of transportation to work is much more expensive that is why I am using tricycle to go to work everyday.

I prefer taking a bus because of the traffic congestion faced every morning.
That's my favourite...jumping from one bus to another helps beat the traffic and gets me to work on time.

My workplace is not far from my residence to I work anytime I am going to the workplace. If I am going to the fireplace I am going to take on taxi. If I am in a hurry I will take Uber.

Yeah - That's very correct. Some jobs comes with better working conditions than others. There are jobs that offer 100% transportation services to their staff.
I know that is true but normally Who should provide the transport service for employees in a business ,do you really think it is the business that should be responsible for this or it is the individual that should provide the transport service for him or herself ?

My mode of transportation to work is car but due to traffic jams i usually like using bikes and opay to work then i will be free of jams on the way

Whenever I am on the early shift I usually prefer to wake up early in the morning and then jog to work so that it can be as a form of exercise for me but then use motorcycle any other thing.

Before now the most preferred was motorcycle it was faster and easier though some how not safe before it was banned people now opt for tricycle

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds