Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

Mobile phone selling is okay. There are plenty profits to be made selling phone products and all. People use phone daily and they buy things to make there phones look very beautiful so it's a good profitable business
Mobile phone accessories sales is very viable and it is a good business that one can be able to start up another for you to be successful and makes a lot of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Mobile phone selling is okay. There are plenty profits to be made selling phone products and all. People use phone daily and they buy things to make there phones look very beautiful so it's a good profitable business
It is a viable business because everyone needs phone and most times we change accessories on our phone in order to make the phone become brand new.

The mobile phone accessories business is a very good business. You should focus on getting the more quality was and ones that have a good fashion.

I have been into the Business of selling of mobile phone accessories before and to be honest it is a very good business provided that you set it up in a nice location.

Everybody wants to own phone especially now that is relatively affordable. Some people go as far as buying 2 or 3. Yes, it's lucrative

Mobile phone accessories shop is viable but it depends on the location of the shop, what I've noticed is that it mostly thrive in a hub

The business is extremely lucrative even though you begin on a small scale. There's virtually no day people don't purchase phone accessories.

A very lucrative business, one special factor is that you do not need much capital to establish and the profits are high as well. This is because accessories are highly consumed by anyone be it youths, students, adults, make sure to select a populated location and get a trusted supplier. All the best!

Highly valuable in my country most people change their phone accessories from time.to time some even see it as fashion and the thing in vague.

Starting a cellphone accessory business can be highly profitable and highly competitive. In addition to cellphone franchises selling accessories, independent stores and kiosks are located in many malls and other public areas. The internet is filled with websites and web stores eager to sell cellphone accessories....

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?

it depends on the country where you live. for example, I have a lot of gsm and offline and online where you can buy phone accessories, etc., the competition is too high, I don't know if it's worth it.

Starting a phone accessory business can be very profitable. You can buy at wholesale prices in bulk and you can make money from selling the accessories at retail prices.

To me it's very profitable lot of people have made so much amount of money from the business ,when running the business you need to build up a very strong security system to guide the work operation

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable

Mobile phone accessories is a booming business in my town, a lot of people I know are engaged in this business and making money. But this does not I can do this business because the market is very competitive.

Starting a cell phone business is a very brilliant idea because it is very lucrative because the world is changing and soon every one in the society will own mobile phone plus those in the rural areas

Selling of mobile phones accessories is a very good business. Accessories like earpiece, phone pouch, charger, battery, screen guard, cables of different types at some point get faulty band and needs urgent replacement. The business now good and it doesn't require much capital for a start up except you want to do wholesale business.
definitely the venture of selling phones accessories is a very lucreative business,reason is that majority of persons are now making use of smartphones and they would be needing spare parts for repaires when their phone goes bad.

it depends on the country where you live. for example, I have a lot of gsm and offline and online where you can buy phone accessories, etc., the competition is too high, I don't know if it's worth it.
True, the competition is much but you just have to look for ways to stay ahead of your competition, I know of someone who sells phone accessories for a cheaper price,hence people rush to him more than the others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds