Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

I was told by a friend that phone accessory business is a very profitable one. I got to understand that even those with little kiosks selling phone accessories are making serious profits and expanding the shop capacity will mean more profit.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is viable, it depends in your location too. When selling phone accessories, always find the right location, and don't sell where their is competition when you don't have excellent marketing skills to convince people look into what you sell.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
Mobile phone price is viable in the market because, phone accessories started increasing because the price of the phone in th market too starts increasing, due to the increase in communication gadget

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning mobile phones sale business and if you should go into it, I personally can say that selling of mobile phones is a very profitable business and you definitely should go for it

This is very true. Also , there is a very high chance that one might need to change one of his gadgets or accessories in the future making your business to be a very viable one.
[automerge]1624435953[/automerge]
I have been in this type of business where I buy the assesories from China and then sell them. if you have a good shipping company and right location you will be successful.

Last edited:
Well I think it is viable depending on the location you want to set up shop and also you have to have a trustworthy supplier before you venture into the business proper. In my opinion I do think it is a viable business option.
Example, selling phone assessories in urban and rural, the one in urban will be very fast but that of rural wont move fast because of the population and mentality is low.

Talking on behalf of Africa ,it is one of the most profitable business and you can make a lot of money for it because since phone is one of the most used product here in Nigeria selling phone accessory is really good.

The only issue with this type of business is that you really have to import the best products either from China or other European country, if you have a constant way of getting the best products you will make a lot of money with it.

It is actually a very lucrative business, but the location plays a very important role, there are specific places or spot one might get more customers. That is why you see most people that sell these things, usually go to parks and the likes. Cause most persons traveling might want to buy an ear piece they would use for the long journey or a power bank to help keep their phone alive

It's not a bad idea if you ask me because I know people that use this to sustain themselves and if it is done properly it could end in a lot of profits too on the long run

Selling mobile phone accessories have a great scope in my city becuase majority of the people like buying expensive phones and expensive accessories for their phones. However, such a kind of business can only be carried out at a place that is populous with many interested customers. Unfortunately, there is a lot of competiotion in this business, too. So you cannot expect to become rich overnight.

A mobile phone accessories business is a very profitable one. Everyone these days prides in having a good smartphone and that means they must always keep it good through the accessories. Such shops which sell phone covers, screen protectors, charges and USB cables always do well anywhere.

Starting a local Mobil phone accessories business is a very viable type of business. The main thing is to get it setup at an appropriate location that draws customers better

Phone accessories is one of the best business to start and their is quite lot of profit on it but many don’t use to talk about.It is a viable business to start but you will lot of money to start it because you need to get as many as possible

Selling of phone accessories is profitable because people are using phone almost every day and most of these things are something that can be replaced almost on a yearly basis, in a good location you make a lot of money in this business.

Starting a cell phone business is very good business depending on your location, because location is very important in business.

Mobile phone accessories sales is very lucrative depending on the kind of area you are doing it. You probably look for urban areas in which a lot of people dwell in.

Mobile phone accessories sales is very lucrative depending on the kind of area you are doing it. You probably look for urban areas in which a lot of people dwell in.
Phone accessories sales is a very good business if you are in the right business location. You will need to get a shop in a crowded area for you to have more customers patronizing your business.

Mobile phone selling is okay. There are plenty profits to be made selling phone products and all. People use phone daily and they buy things to make there phones look very beautiful so it's a good profitable business
Mobile phone accessories sales associate a good form of business as one can start up but you make sure that the proximity of your customers is not far from the business.

Selling of mobile phones accessories is a very good business. Accessories like earpiece, phone pouch, charger, battery, screen guard, cables of different types at some point get faulty band and needs urgent replacement. The business now good and it doesn't require much capital for a start up except you want to do wholesale business.
I agree with you, it is a very lucrative business. There is hardly anyone who hasn't got a phone, selling phone parts and accessories will be a very good business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds