Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

One of the most profitable ventures now is selling of accessories. Phone and laptop accessories are cool business that people have interest in. From buying of earpiece, to battery, to charger etc. It is very viable.
The sales of Mobile phone accessories is one of the best lucrative business out there presently because it deals with what people are using everyday , and people keep updating their Mobile oh on by buying battery, earpiece , charger, screen , and other spare parts .

Advertisement Placeholder
It is viable of course. I don't think we have any business that is not viable. What can make a business not viable is if the principles the business resiured are not strictly followed. A phone accessory business will need a good location and a way unique marketing because they are now many

As long as there will always be a mobile phone I believe the business will always be great but the location you are sitting your business will be the main determinant of how successful this your business will be ,because In whatever business location is very important and not always come first.

Phone business is a good business one can simply invest in...it yields a lot of money if you have the right information on how to go about this investment.

Selling of mobile phones and accessories is a great way of making money, because a lot of people are crazy about buying gadgets and they tend to change it every now and then.

Mobile phone is used by majority of people living in the world. To venture into the sales of the accessories isn't at all a bad idea. Apart from the fact that you'll make more sales with less stress, it attracts a good return

I have been into the smartphone accessory business before. I will buy products in bulk from AliExpress and then ship it down to my country where I am going to sell it in bits and take small profit.

I really agree with your analysis above. Mobile phone is more than communication gadget these days. That is why phone accessories business is so lucrative just as you have already mentioned. It is one of the businesses I will like to go into too. Thanks for sharing.

Well, one of the most moving business, in my area this days, is the sells of mobile phones and accessories and it's very profitable when ever you have a very good location and quality of products that people can be able to got from you.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
Phone accessories is a very viable business especially in area that is populated. Almost everyone is using mobile phone hence the need to patronize phone accessories dealer. As far your provide quality product at affordable price people will always patronize you.

Mobile phones accessories is more viable than any other business now. This let people to go for it and start that business. It bring more income .

If you can get some accessories on consignment, it could work. Otherwise, I don't think it will be profitable by itself. For one, you have to be in a location with heavy foot traffic, and rental can cost a lot in that case. You will likely end up with many competitors which can eat into your sales. Worse, phone models change rapidly and your stock will likely be obsolete or unusable at some point. Some phone companies also offer free accessories so phone buyers need not buy the basic stuff. I think it could be more profitable if you run it as a side business to a mobile phone selling business.

Starting a cell phone accessory company may be both lucrative and competitive. You can start a small business selling cellphone accessories if you can find a location with little competition or create an online presence that outperforms your competitors.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
We are in the era of technology right now and the use of smartphone is becoming very warm pants that you can't really see any average human being not making use of a smartphone which makes the sale of phones accessories very lucrative.

Of course, there's a vast increase in the numbers of the mobile phones in today's world. So you definitely have a major market anyday anytime.
You can definitely delve into the business, you'll end up smiling.

Most of buyers are selling phone with mobile accessories means this is something that it is casual and reputable to have but sometimes buyer doesn't sell them you have to look outside especially new marks of phone.

One of the lucrative business offline nowadays is selling mobile phone accessories and the business is fast and profitable most especially in a student area.
Mobile phone accessories still sells just like before and the profit margin still raising, I am saying this because I have a friend who is into it, is only a bit stressful at the beginning of the business, but good at the long run.

The phone accessory market is a fast growing market because of the wide use of phones in the world and the need for more effective phone accessories for better results.

Mobile sales accessories is really one of the most viable and lucrative business in this era. One needs to do some feasibility studies though before going into it. But it is very profitable

Selling phone accessories is a very profitable business if you are in a good location. Phone is owned by everyone except the under aged. The best thing is to ensure that you get the right location.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds