Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

Mobile phone accessories for protection for sunglasses are selled once upon purchase of the mobile phone. Later they will be defected so you need to buy new accessories to contunie protecting your mobile phone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I have passed through some training on how product can be imported from UK and some other countries to be sold in your country of residence. However you will need to have some money for a start.
I don’t think the monetary aspect was ever in doubt. In my country, especially, the charges on import duty among others are extremely exorbitant and this makes it difficult to venture into importation.

It is a very viable business and with a lot of potentials all you need to do is to get yourself the required capital to start. If not it will be possible to achieve because it is capital intensive.
Probably you will need up to $500 for a start and you will mostly deals on importation of laptops and iPhones. That's the easiest ways of making progress. I have some of them..

Well I think it is viable depending on the location you want to set up shop and also you have to have a trustworthy supplier before you venture into the business proper. In my opinion I do think it is a viable business option.
One of the things that will make someone to venture into a business line is that if there is a market for such business,phone accessories business is good business,because almost everyone has phone,and they will need to service it from time to time.

It may be tremendously profitable and fiercely competitive to launch a business selling cell phone accessories.
It is possible to build a successful small business selling cell phone accessories, though, provided you can identify a market with little competition or establish an internet presence that surpasses that of your rivals.
can.

I suppose it is feasible, but it depends on where you want to open up shop. Additionally, before you start your actual business, you need to find a reliable supplier. I consider it to be a realistic business choice.
I suppose it is feasible, but it depends on where you want to open up shop. Additionally, before you start your actual business, you need to find a reliable supplier. I consider it to be a realistic business choice.

It may be tremendously profitable and fiercely competitive to launch a business selling cell phone accessories.
It is possible to build a successful small business selling cell phone accessories, though, provided you can identify a market with little competition or establish an internet presence that surpasses that of your rivals.
can.
Selling mobile phone accesories is a good and lucrative business most especially when you are in a busy area or a student area , but it can be competetive when you are plying your trade among big business organisation.

There are a lot of competitors in the mobile accessory market. Well-known brands include Lifeproof, OtterBox, Mophie, Zagg and Insignia. But do not shy away because of this because a healthy amount of competition is a factor for any successful business. The cellphone accessories market is so wide that there is always room for another player.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
It's a very profitable business because as you mentioned above that it's becoming necessary to everyone for communication with their beloved ones and after retalet to mobile alot of accessories.

Mobile phone accessories sales can be lucrative if you are in the right location for the business . People doing the business in a busy area are making good amount of profit from the business.

My mobile phone accessory business is a very good business and the very good thing is that you do not need thousands of dollars before you can start and defective one.

it is a viable business, people change their phone accessories from time to time, and if you position yourself as an expert in that area, you will make a lot of profits from the business

It is really very lucrative as there are people who deal on that product and are making good money from it. All you need to do is to choose a good location for your business as it's very competitive.

I think it is a good business along with franchises that sell cellphone accessories, many malls and other public places also include independent shops and kiosks. Numerous websites and online shops are eager to sell cellphone accessories which also can be quite competitive.

It is really very lucrative as there are people who deal on that product and are making good money from it. All you need to do is to choose a good location for your business as it's very competitive.
You have a very valid point because it is a very lucrative business and so many people would want to have their phones look beautiful. Mind you, location is also crucial.

The business can be profitable but only a location will determine the profitability of the business.
You should also at the same time look for a way you can be getting those product at a cheaper rate to increase your profit potential.

You have a very valid point because it is a very lucrative business and so many people would want to have their phones look beautiful. Mind you, location is also crucial.
In this kind of business, location is actually everything. There are places where the mind of the customers would go to if they are looking for a particular product and I guess that's the best place to set it up.

The business can be profitable but only a location will determine the profitability of the business.
You should also at the same time look for a way you can be getting those product at a cheaper rate to increase your profit potential.

I think that selling phone accessories is indeed a profitable business for many people. There are many people who make residual income by selling phone accessories.

I think that phone accessories business is a profitable business because we tend to change one thing or the other on our phone virtually every month, is either screen cover, or charger, or ear plugs etc... My Nebour also do the business and him and his family are leaving fine.
That is one of the reason why you have lots of persons who are into the business of selling phone accessories,because you will always have someone who will be needing on parts in his phone that has gotten damage,it saves cost of getting a new phone.

In this kind of business, location is actually everything. There are places where the mind of the customers would go to if they are looking for a particular product and I guess that's the best place to set it up.
Location is not only peculiar to this business as location is important for each and every businesses that is to be conducted and getting a good location is a priority for every business owner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds