Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

Selling mobile phone accessories and gadgets is a very good business venture in this part of the world. it actually requires a lot of money because you need money to have a good location and you also need money to get started.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that selling phone accessories is indeed a profitable business for many people. There are many people who make residual income by selling phone accessories.
I have never seen people selling Mobile phoneand accessories closed down their business because it has been a lucrative business , you can even turn the business into a ore bigger one within a short period of time.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?

Selling of smartphones accessories is something that is very lucrative in my country to the best of my knowledge because it is something that people can never do without with their phone in order to avoid the smartphone damaging or for them to enjoy their smart phone very well.

Selling of smartphones accessories is something that is very lucrative in my country to the best of my knowledge because it is something that people can never do without with their phone in order to avoid the smartphone damaging or for them to enjoy their smart phone very well.

This kind of business is very common and popular one in my country because there are many smartphone enthusiasts in my country who always obsessively buy phones.

It is a very profitable business. The phone accessory that sells fastest is the touch pads. It cracks often. There is no day you open your phone accessories shop that you don't come back home with a reasonable profit.

Selling mobile phone accessories and gadgets is a very good business venture in this part of the world. it actually requires a lot of money because you need money to have a good location and you also need money to get started.
Yeah, strating a mobile accessories business is so expensive. You have to get into it really prepared. Also, you will need to invest in a very good location in order to get customers.

Yeah, strating a mobile accessories business is so expensive. You have to get into it really prepared. Also, you will need to invest in a very good location in order to get customers.

This business is quite expensive because the cost of mobile accessories have increased too much. Some of the mobile accessories are imported from other countries.

Yes, location is one of the most important things when it comes to investing in such a business. If you're not in a good location you may not be able to maximize profit on the long run.

Starting a mobile phone accessories business is a viable business. But in my own locality, This type of business is rampant already. If it's not rampant in your locality, Then I think you should start one as quick as possible.

In my country, people import these accessories from China at a cheap rate and sell over here. Phones like other electronics can break down at anytime and needs repairs, that creates a huge market for the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds