Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

The sale of phone accessories is viable indeed because almost everyone in the society today makes use of fun and we need accessories as well

Advertisement Placeholder
Most important thing when starting a business is the location, if you're capable of getting a good location for this business trust me you're going to make something out of the business, phone is among one of the most used products.

The mobile phone accessory business is not as lucrative as it once was when the business was booming back then. Now, I don't get to even see them around as I use to see them before

Mobile phone business with viable because everywhere you go now you get sales of mobile phones. selling of phone accessories it's very lucrative and these days you can get the phone anyway.

Seriously, this one of the biggest selling businesses that most younger people are getting into in my country right now because it just requires small capital to start.

I know about three persons who are into this kind of business and I can say that they're making lots of money from it, especially in urban areas.

Selling of mobile phones is a viable business depending on the available capital to fund the business and the location you wish to establish the business will determine how viable the business will be.

Selling, mobile phone accessories can be considered profitable only when you do not have a lot of competition in your area. If there is a lot of competition (i.e. there are too many sellers), your profit margins will be small, and you cannot earn big profits.

Make the switch. Trade with your award-winning broker now!​

Start earning now
Experience what separates us from our competitors when you make your first deposit and begin trading. You'll wonder why you never started with Asia's top broker in the first place

Mobile phone Accessories Business is really a good business to venture into. So far with the dwindling economy, a lot of people can't afford to buy new phone and the least they now do is to repair the one they have

Yeah. The communication sector is growing so fast and the selling of these products will make sense in the long run. It is not even stressful at all. But there is competition too so one needs to plan the location very well

Yeah. The communication sector is growing so fast and the selling of these products will make sense in the long run. It is not even stressful at all. But there is competition too so one needs to plan the location very well
Before you start this business I think the first thing you need to consider is location that is what that matters the most,you also need to know about what is trendy and what type of producr will sell most so for this reason I will advice you open this business at where people crowd a bit its a very profitable business

Well I think it is viable depending on the location you want to set up shop and also you have to have a trustworthy supplier before you venture into the business proper. In my opinion I do think it is a viable business option.
Phone accessories sales business is a very viable business that can thrive in any location because right now in the world there is no place that mobile phones have not penetrated.

With the rise of internet and smartphones, there have been an increase in the demand for mobile accessories. It's getting popular now as many people are going into it.

Starting up a mobile phone or mobile phone accessories is a good and viable business, if you can get a good marketing area to start the business like a student environment.
It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?

In our contemporary world now majority of the things that has to do with our lives can now be done from our mobile phones that is call, messages, mailing, banking services and so on.
Therefore phone accessories business is profitable.

The Business of mobile phone accessories is actually a very good one. The only problem that you're going to encounter is the problem of competition so you will have to do extra work to attract customers.

Depending on the area you stay, you can make lots of money from this Venture. It's just a matter of staying updated with phone trends.

It is a very viable business as long as the business is situated in the right location. There will always be low end users who prefers to jump into a shop, get whatever they want ASAP and go back to their business instead of queueing at the officially designated stores for their phone parts.

Mobile phone accessories is.highly viable. You really don't need much to start this kinda business and believe you me, it's highly lucrative. I have a high number of people that are into the sales of Mobile accessories and they are doing very well

I can't really say for sure If that's a going to be viable business to venture into at the moment because it's been long I've seen such type business outfit actually. But one can try it though if you think it is for you

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds