Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Mobile Phone accessories sale: Viable or not?

According to report and studies, mobile phone accessories is one of the most lucrative business of this period. It is highly profitable and viable. Most people have phones and also there's need to replace the parts

Advertisement Placeholder
You won't have any problem starting this business as long as your location is perfect. A lot of people here have shops that are purely dedicated for selling of phone accessories and I believe they are making profit from the business

It will be a lucrative business but however, the location must meets the demands for it. A highly populated and industrial environment should be able to help you succeed more with this business.

It no longer news that everyone craves to have mobile phone or gadget. It is no longer seen as a means of communication but as a status symbol to show which divided yoi belong-the rich, the middle class or the poor. Mobile phone accessories are also in high demand. Starting up a mobile phone accessory sale business; is it viable?
On of the things about owning a device or anything in that nature,is the maintenance that comes with it,and that is where parts and accessories comes in,they will always be needed.

Selling of mobile phone accessories is viable and is a very good business. People are making money via this means. Phones are becoming household community. Selling phone accessories would be a very good idea.

Mobile phone business with viable because everywhere you go now you get sales of mobile phones. selling of phone accessories it's very lucrative and these days you can get the phone anyway.
Mobile phone accesories business is a good and lucrative business , so its a viable business , because most of all the population are using mobile phone so selling the part is lucrative .

This business is a very profitable one because mobile phones have almost become a staple of life, and when the device spoils, people are quick to repair them because of the data they have stored on it. Nonetheless, you would need to be extremely proficient in repairs so as to gain a competitive advantage

This business is a very profitable one because mobile phones have almost become a staple of life, and when the device spoils, people are quick to repair them because of the data they have stored on it. Nonetheless, you would need to be extremely proficient in repairs so as to gain a competitive advantage
It is also a profitable business here. But most importantly the location will determine how the business will be lucrative . Obviously you can't establish it in a dull location

It is also a profitable business here. But most importantly the location will determine how the business will be lucrative . Obviously you can't establish it in a dull location
I agree with this sentiment totally. The location is a very important factor in establishing a business, more so a phone repairing one because it should be in the middle of the city where more activity is prevalent

I agree with this sentiment totally. The location is a very important factor in establishing a business, more so a phone repairing one because it should be in the middle of the city where more activity is prevalent
Yes there are so many industrial locations here most especially in the city in which the business could be seated on. having proper understanding of the business can also be an additional factor.

Yes there are so many industrial locations here most especially in the city in which the business could be seated on. having proper understanding of the business can also be an additional factor.
This assertion is very reasonable. Also, being friendly and welcoming to customers is a very underrated means of ensuring that you gain a competitive advantage especially in locations like the city

Selling of mobile phone accessories is just as profitable as selling of phones. A friend of mine that work in one department store confirm that phone accessories even sell quickly to phone

It is established that people are always going to need to buy phone accessories no matter what and that means there is a demand for it but also how to cancel out competition and they know which kind of product to sell.

This assertion is very reasonable. Also, being friendly and welcoming to customers is a very underrated means of ensuring that you gain a competitive advantage especially in locations like the city
Yea, and as long as your services is Trusted and professional, a lot of people will always come to you when they are in needs. Do you have any interest of engaging in this business in the future ?

I think the business of selling of mobile accessories is nowadays booming. Due to the rise in demand of smartphones because of online jobs and stuff, people tend to look for the phone's accessories like; phone battery, ear phones, battery chargers,. Power banks among many others.

Yea, and as long as your services is Trusted and professional, a lot of people will always come to you when they are in needs. Do you have any interest of engaging in this business in the future ?
I have a friend who is making a lot of money in that business. I am also planning to enter that niche in future by learning how to unlock iPhones that are factory locked and establishing a business with that knowledge as the base

I have a friend who is making a lot of money in that business. I am also planning to enter that niche in future by learning how to unlock iPhones that are factory locked and establishing a business with that knowledge as the base
Then in that case you should also deal with importation business entirely. Importers are able to unlock this to some extent, not all iPhones could be unlocked manually.

Then in that case you should also deal with importation business entirely. Importers are able to unlock this to some extent, not all iPhones could be unlocked manually.
This is a very excellent point. I wish to thank you for raising this issue and shedding light on this piece of information. I was not aware of this and I guess maybe I might need to be more involved in the importation industry

This is a very excellent point. I wish to thank you for raising this issue and shedding light on this piece of information. I was not aware of this and I guess maybe I might need to be more involved in the importation industry
Personally I have passed through some training on how product can be imported from UK and some other countries to be sold in your country of residence. However you will need to have some money for a start.

Personally I have passed through some training on how product can be imported from UK and some other countries to be sold in your country of residence. However you will need to have some money for a start.
It is a very viable business and with a lot of potentials all you need to do is to get yourself the required capital to start. If not it will be possible to achieve because it is capital intensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds