Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Metro Parent: a site for experienced freelance writers

HK World

Loyal member
Credits
I recently read an article about 'Metro Parent'. It's a publishing Group, open to experienced freelance writers to help build the content of their magazine and website.

Their general goal is to have a good mix of fun and substantive local stories of interest to local parents.

Have you written anything for this site yet? Share your experiences.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good way to earn especially for parents who've had some level of experience is raising kids or running a home in general. Thing is I haven't any kids of mine yet though I'll check the site out as I could learn a thing or two

I have three kids under six year with experience both as a working mum and a stay at home mum. It would be good to try this and see if I qualify. Thanks for the notice.

Never heard of Metro Parent. I have been freelancing since over 10 years, I have even published on newspapers but when it comes to getting approved for prestigious magazines, I have never found luck outside my home country.

This platform focuses on parenting as a niche. I think one should have experience as a parent to function effectively on the site. I hear that they pay good if your article is accepted.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds