Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👩‍💻 Freelance Services Making Money as an Online Writer

Sharing experiences, advice, and questions about freelancing.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
If you have language and writing skills, you can find a lot of writing opportunities online to make money. Here are five popular methods for writers to make money:
  1. Forum Posting: Join "Get Paid to Post" forums and earn money by posting on forums. There are also many webmaster forums where you can work in a posting package team to make money by posting on forums. Your earnings can be anywhere between $10 and $100 based on the number of forums you participate in and the time you spend posting.
  2. Article Publishing: There are many articles sites where you can publish articles. You can earn either earn from views, ad impressions, or tips. Choose platforms that align with your writing style and expertise.
  3. Blogging: Blogging can be a lucrative way to make money, but it requires skills in web design, SEO, and marketing in addition to writing. Building an audience for your blog can take time but the effort is rewarding.
  4. eBook Writing: There are two ways to make money through ebooks, you can write and publish under your own name or sell your ebook rights for upfront payments.
  5. Freelance Writing: Offer your writing services to clients and businesses as a freelancer. If you are successful on multiple platforms, you can make a steady income stream.
Freelancing platforms like Fiverr and Upwork, as well as eBook publishing platforms like KDP offer the best opportunities to get paid as a writer. These platforms may not provide immediate income, but with skills and dedication, you can potentially earn a significant amount over time. When it comes to making money as a writer, it's important to explore different avenues and find the methods that align with your skills and goals.

A popular way is paid to post forum although it seems to have the lowest payout as well. If you’re looking at big money then I will suggest blogging.

Forum posting is a rather unstable way to make money. For one thing, you have to be on a lot of them and there are only so many. Also, it's a challenge to get gigs to do solo work for people.

Anyway, considering all this, I would shoot for blog writing. I would do blog writing myself, but I'm really not good at it. Well, the exception would be stuff like history. I've considered setting up a history blog or forum, but haven't gotten around to it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor