Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
It's no story the effect of the lockdown from last year as we are all feeling the impact now, prices have sky rocketed and now we're hearing about another wave, let's hope it doesn't get to that.
I know the price of all product have skyrocketed but does it really mean that after the lockdown and the pandemic is over that the price of product will really come back to its original price ?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is better that I work on myself and continue to try to achieve what I want and not to be completely dependent on the Destiny because I'm not sure if they will come or not.
Destiny do fulfill even when you never imagined it. Those who I went on screening with to tour united kingdom via soccer, got their chance and their luck shined for them, and they are heading to U.K now for soccer career.

Last edited:
Destiny do fulfill even when you never imagined it. Those who I went on screening with to tour united kingdom via soccer, got theor chance and their luck shined for them, and they are heading to U.K now for soccer career.
Wow, sometimes they come naturally and it is always in a time you didn't expect and in this case I think it is not something we should even expect to happen in our life because if we start up hoping in destiny helper this can even make us to be lazy because we believe that they will come one day.

I know the price of all product have skyrocketed but does it really mean that after the lockdown and the pandemic is over that the price of product will really come back to its original price ?
Many shops and restaurants are close because of the pandemic but due to the post-pandemic now they are now opening I'm coming back to normal.

Many shops and restaurants are close because of the pandemic but due to the post-pandemic now they are now opening I'm coming back to normal.
Okay now that some of them are now open and are coming back to normal does it really mean that they will keep on increasing the price of product or they will reduce it ? because some price that have increased during the pandemic are still there especially in transportation.

Once the lockdown is lifted ,most of the stores are also open but the charges for items have increased maybe due to the pandemic loss faced by the shop owners and businesses.

With the way things are, I don't think any country can withstand more periods of lockdown. Almost all countries are still trying to pick up the pieces from the previous lockdown.

I believe the economy would be able to bounce back but it would take some time for this to happen. As they would have to look for a way to balance a good health system first before they can think of facing the economy.

This pandemic really affected the economic structure of most countries, but like most comment here it will be making use of an opportunity to learn and earn online instead of waiting for things to go back to the way it was.

Wow, sometimes they come naturally and it is always in a time you didn't expect and in this case I think it is not something we should even expect to happen in our life because if we start up hoping in destiny helper this can even make us to be lazy because we believe that they will come one day.
We shouldn't hang on somewhere hoping to see the destiny helpers coming our way, rather we should work very hard and smart to make our own destiny come into fruition.

Either way for as long as the lockdown is in effect, the economy will suffer a lot of setbacks and blowbacks from the lockdown rules. Even after the lockdown, things will not just pick up immidiately as they were

Their is nothing covid19 haven't done to offline business especially for those whose country where heavily plagued by covid19 pandemic.

It is true that the lockdown measures will affect the economy to a very great extent but I am a showing you that the economy with bounce back to its feet once the lockdown is over

We shouldn't hang on somewhere hoping to see the destiny helpers coming our way, rather we should work very hard and smart to make our own destiny come into fruition.
I really thank God for you that you know and understand all this, there are some people that do not understand this and some of them are still waiting even without doing anything believing that one day God will come and help them.

I really thank God for you that you know and understand all this, there are some people that do not understand this and some of them are still waiting even without doing anything believing that one day God will come and help them.
Laughs, that's what caused poverty more in the world we are living today. People believe that manna still exist, that God can still send it down for them. Hard work matters a lot to liberate from poverty strain life.

Seriously, the world is still suffering from the effects of the pandemic of coronavirus which have almost pulled everything off from the way they all used to be affecting all walks of life.
Yeah, the pandemic is giving us a hard time with the economy but I think we have to look for ways to override the restrictions like social distancing and lockdown. The restaurants and supermarkets have shifted to delivery and they are making good business now.

Economy will eventually bounce back to normal but it will take time. One thing covid19 had taught us all is that business owners should learn to take their businesses online.

Seriously, I don't really see that happening anytime soon and of course with the way the spread of this pandemic of coronavirus is going there seems to be no hope about it even though there are still a target right now on some people..

Covid19 have really did us bad, by lasting up to this moment. Some businesses have been on the close for more than a year now due to covid19.

Laughs, that's what caused poverty more in the world we are living today. People believe that manna still exist, that God can still send it down for them. Hard work matters a lot to liberate from poverty strain life.
And a lot of people allowed most of these fake pastors to brainwash them to a point I can never imagine ,there was a trending news few weeks ago about a church pastor giving hypo and bleach to members to drink, among members who drank the bleach and hypo were teachers, and a nurse,they all die.more than ten people died.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds