Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The impact of lockdown as a result of the pandemic has been so devastating to the economy which will take a long time to recover from the effect. Most startups and small businesses and businesses that have to do with physical contact so much are worst hit.
Economy of the world has been dealt a huge blow due to the pandemic lockdown and it has affected mostly the offline business , because most of them cannot goto their shop due to the lockdown.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country business are seriously affected by the serial killer covid19. Both the rich and the poor are struggling to get out of it

It's no story the effect of the lockdown from last year as we are all feeling the impact now, prices have sky rocketed and now we're hearing about another wave, let's hope it doesn't get to that.

Well maybe our country is indirectly trying to help us so we we can survive anywhere in the world without depending on government, A Nigeria can survive anywhere in the world
Already we are every where you go. Their is no place you can't see a Nigerian inside. We enjoy tourism and seeking pasture new a lot.

Already we are every where you go. Their is no place you can't see a Nigerian inside. We enjoy tourism and seeking pasture new a lot.
Yes I know and one thing about Nigeria that is living in the Western countries is that most legit one are always the best in terms of their academic performance, or if they are athletes.

Covid19 is a global phenomenon and it's gone past the period people expected. It will be very hard for so many countries to bounce back, most especially the developing countries. Business owners are seriously lamenting because their source of income was closed temporarily by the government.

The impact of lockdown as a result of the pandemic has been so devastating to the economy which will take a long time to recover from the effect. Most startups and small businesses and businesses that have to do with physical contact so much are worst hit.
Yes many shops pubs and how close because of the Covid19 pandemic and I joined to the stipulated rules that is guiding the covid-19 restriction.

It is sad that restaurants are still closed in some areas of the world. As for mine everything is still working well.
Coming to repayment of debts , I think the best strategy is to try to earn money online either through cryptocurrency or paid to post site , secondly , a considerable lender will understand that restaurants have been out of business for long and such they wont be harsh in demanding for repayment
That is very true that restaurant and even hotels in our area are closing down their business. My brother even reported to me that in their hotel where are allowed to work twice a week is endangered to have only one work or duty in a week. This is in order that there hotel will operate even though there is still the risk of coronavirus infection.

Most business were forced to close down during the pandemic outbreak. Lost of people are complaining as they were unable to out to do business.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
To me nothing is impossible if we are all willing to do it with our very good best, so very soon everything will come back to normal as for my own country federal government don’t even think of helping the citizen with any loan of such.

Yes I know and one thing about Nigeria that is living in the Western countries is that most legit one are always the best in terms of their academic performance, or if they are athletes.
Yes, those who go out seeking pastures new, either through education and whatever are the ones who are simply making it far and not affected by the harsh decision making in the country.

Due to the Corona virus red a lot of businesses lapsed and the Outbreak as been the major reason behind such many businesses are closed down due to health reasons.

Yes, those who go out seeking pastures new, either through education and whatever are the ones who are simply making it far and not affected by the harsh decision making in the country.
There are a lot of intelligence Nigerian in the Western countries that are making a lot of discoveries, that means if the Nigerian government provide the best atmosphere for people here we could have invented a lot of things ourselves.

There are a lot of intelligence Nigerian in the Western countries that are making a lot of discoveries, that means if the Nigerian government provide the best atmosphere for people here we could have invented a lot of things ourselves.
Many shops and restaurants along close because off pandemic and the laws that the government has put in place concerning the pandemic.

Many shops and restaurants along close because off pandemic and the laws that the government has put in place concerning the pandemic.
This is always very difficult for business owners especially if they closed down their shop for a very long time ,it could lead to expiration of goods which will be a great loss to the seller.

Sure, had it been our government encourages entrepreneurial development, establish all this tech industries you're hearing today to enable youths and other citizens enrolling into each of them and learning an in-demand skill to become professional in the field long time.

It's quite a pity that many countries are suffering from the down economics. I think it's now left to the governments to rethink on how to generate more income to clear the debt. I can see that some countries are already taking steps through introducing their currencies.

It's quite a pity that many countries are suffering from the down economics. I think it's now left to the governments to rethink on how to generate more income to clear the debt. I can see that some countries are already taking steps through introducing their currencies.
As at last year many shops and restaurants were closed because of the pandemic and adding to the rules of social distance that was put in place by all the government of the Nation.

Historically economics have always been able to bounce back after every war or a pandemic. The only issue is that people's precious years of investment is gone and they have to restart all the things again but now with lot of Government support, many businesses will come back quickly and should be able to repay their debt in 3 to 4 years.

Many economies will suffer the divastation caused by this lockdown and the impact and continuous Impact of this pandemic on the general financial life of every nation

Yes, the economical conditions are really poor and the pandemic only made things worst. In my country, they have recently lifted the lockdown but many shops and malls still get closed earlier in the night.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds