Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
848 incident now that so many restaurant pops are being closed as a result of the covenant in pandemic but I believe that the world will soon return back to normalcy once the Corona virus has burn down.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hmm, that's the ignorance of highest order. The pastor own its own its very devilish to have used his members for inhumane things.
Hmm, the pastor was certainly claiming that it is the holy Spirit that revealed to him that he should use that on his members ,as it will help them to get rid of any strange disease and demonic attack.

You are right. The same is happening here in our country. It's not only the business that is seriously affected but the health of people. Many people have died already all over the world. I think it reached up to over four million of people died because of coronavirus.
Many shops and pubs close because of the pandemic but during this time of post-pandemic they are actually coming back to work.

Hmm, the pastor was certainly claiming that it is the holy Spirit that revealed to him that he should use that on his members ,as it will help them to get rid of any strange disease and demonic attack.
Laughs, at times religion is what is killing us more. How can a stupid pastor said that to his members, which God will review such atrocity to man.

Laughs, at times religion is what is killing us more. How can a stupid pastor said that to his members, which God will review such atrocity to man.
Seriously I don't really blame the pastor although hes very wrong for doing that ,but I really blame the members who accepted to take most of this dangerous chemical into the body system.

Many shops and pubs close because of the pandemic but during this time of post-pandemic they are actually coming back to work.
Yeah, I have seen that they are starting to open up again. But they don't work overnight like they did before. This is because of the curfew that is still available in most countries.

This surely would pass because although things might look like this now , it won't always be so so definitely better days would come too and the lockdown won't be effective and business can go back

Seriously I don't really blame the pastor although hes very wrong for doing that ,but I really blame the members who accepted to take most of this dangerous chemical into the body system.
The members are simply foolish cos they can't tell me that's ignorance. Cos the smell of those chemicals will tell them it's dangerous for the health.

For those of us in Nigeria, I was going through the web as of late and I went over an article that said the Central Bank of Nigeria has taken out the Ban on digital currency. I chose to do some little research today yet couldn't discover any genuine news or article about the boycott being lifted. Has anybody seen or heard any genuine update so far about the restriction on cryptographic

The world at large as been proven by the geologist to be spherical and not flat, spherical is almost circular, when some thing is moving in a circular for it means it move from the beginning to the end and to the beginning again,and move in that pattern,in covid 19 there was lockdown no movement,so definitely their wasn't any flow in economic expecially monetary aspect of it.

Infact I blame both, as the pastor how can he say he heard that from the Holy spirit? Is he not aware of the dangers of drinking such things? Why didn't he drink it himself so he can be safe from diseases as well. Then the members on the other hand, I just don't know what to classify them.

The members are simply foolish cos they can't tell me that's ignorance. Cos the smell of those chemicals will tell them it's dangerous for the health.
And another thing is that, it is not even about the smell .the pastor confidently told them that is what they will be drinking and that it will have them to destroy demonic and kill evil spirit from their body system. Meaning that they know about it.

Covid19 is a global phenomenon and it's gone past the period people expected. It will be very hard for so many countries to bounce back, most especially the developing countries. Business owners are seriously lamenting because their source of income was closed temporarily by the government.
The economic has been hit very hard by the pandemic lockdown and most stores and business are still trying to find their feet to move up, but some countries at already picking up because their government are supporting them.

I will agree with you when you say businesses are suffering from the serial killer caught with covid, but I don't come come to that part where you said both the rich and the poor. The rich somehow find their way out of it find your way out of it

I think every economy will have no choice but to bounce back. The pandemic crippled a lot of economies and it might take some time for some of them to recover, hence the need to take out loans to balance up.

And another thing is that, it is not even about the smell .the pastor confidently told them that is what they will be drinking and that it will have them to destroy demonic and kill evil spirit from their body system. Meaning that they know about it.
Yes, and it has really destroyed demonic and evil spirit on them. They can now find themselves destroying the evil spirit at their grade. Ignorance at the highest level.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
Things are going on normally in my country, the government can't think of closing everywhere down, it's not possible, because we can't survive another lockdown.

Sure, our country isn't suffering from restrictions anymore. But we are still taking safety precautions to stay online of avoiding contraction.

The strict protocols here are loosened but shops are still close particularly the gym, salon and other customer-based businesses. However, the restaurants are opened with a smaller capacity in observance of the social distancing. The daily cases of covid here are still rising maybe because of the wrong implementation of the protocols.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds