Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The effect of the pandemic is still affecting many business till this moment and most of some business are permanently shut down because they couldn't survive the pandemic.
Of course some businesses are still being affected but there are some that have recovered. What do you think that the businesses that recovered did differently?. Some businesses were even making profit during the Corona virus pandemic.

Advertisement Placeholder
The most disturbing things perhaps is how much businesses will have to close because of the decrease in revenue that they have been getting and have to lay off employees.

Truth be told , some of the business affected by the pandemic has gin into extinction because they don't have money to start running again, though there was a time when the lockdown was eased but before then , some people selling perishable foods lost all their goods because it all got spoilt
Of course some businesses are still being affected but there are some that have recovered. What do you think that the businesses that recovered did differently?. Some businesses were even making profit during the Corona virus pandemic.

Truth be told , some of the business affected by the pandemic has gin into extinction because they don't have money to start running again, though there was a time when the lockdown was eased but before then , some people selling perishable foods lost all their goods because it all got spoilt
Many businesses went into extinction due to the coronavirus pandemic lock down. Like you have stated, those that were selling perishable goods actually lost everything and most of them cannot actually recover the money.

Well, now things have changed drastically and now there is no such thing as lock down in our country. Despite the fact that, Covid-19 cases have increased a bit more, the government is not imposing any kind of lock down.

Well, now things have changed drastically and now there is no such thing as lock down in our country. Despite the fact that, Covid-19 cases have increased a bit more, the government is not imposing any kind of lock down.
Just like you said, the cases of COVID-19 has gone down and there is no more lockdown over here. So businesses are now in full swing across all the sectors of the economy.

Actually during the covid-19 pandemic, almost all the shops, restaurants, punb, business centers and gathering we're closed. The only thing that was not close was banks

Actually during the covid-19 pandemic, almost all the shops, restaurants, punb, business centers and gathering we're closed. The only thing that was not close was banks
The sad thing now is that some business are still not able to recover from the effects of the pandemic while some business has recovered from it long ago. When the government understand that you wont be able to take the rules to prevent the spread of the Corona virus seriously , they will force your business to close.

The sad thing now is that some business are still not able to recover from the effects of the pandemic while some business has recovered from it long ago. When the government understand that you wont be able to take the rules to prevent the spread of the Corona virus seriously , they will force your business to close.
Yes... Most big businesses at my side have really recover from the losts during the covid-19 pandemic. While some businesses are yet to recover because of it nature of patronage.

Yes... Most big businesses at my side have really recover from the losts during the covid-19 pandemic. While some businesses are yet to recover because of it nature of patronage.
Well , I really thank God my business was not the one that deals with perishable goods, during the pandemic I mostly concentrate to make money online. I didn't have to bother myself so much.

Well the pandemic has actively affected the closing down of shops and other establishments as the government have restricted some activities such as going out to do work but we are expecting things to be back to normal sooner as the pandemic is not as rampant as before.

The government can simply never afford to impose lock down for a really long time because it will have a really bad effect on the economy of the country. This is why it is much better to deal with the situation in a better way and impose lock down if it is really necessary.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds