Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Sure, had it been our government encourages entrepreneurial development, establish all this tech industries you're hearing today to enable youths and other citizens enrolling into each of them and learning an in-demand skill to become professional in the field long time.
Even with this encouragement, they have not made any attempt to provide the best facilities that will enhance research on scientific recovery that will be a great help to humanity.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well in my country, we are yet to ho on lockdown due to covid though the cases are now on the rise but the government are managing it very well without the lockdown of shoos and restaurants.

Even with this encouragement, they have not made any attempt to provide the best facilities that will enhance research on scientific recovery that will be a great help to humanity.
Many shops clubs and restaurants were closed due to the covid19 pandemic that struck last year and adhering to the social distance rules and regulation one has to close any business that is overcrowded.

Many shops clubs and restaurants were closed due to the covid19 pandemic that struck last year and adhering to the social distance rules and regulation one has to close any business that is overcrowded.
Big supermarkets over here was not closed down during that pandemic period but the supermarket take the rules of the covid 19 very serious and you must wear your face masks before you are allowed in to the building.

Big supermarkets over here was not closed down during that pandemic period but the supermarket take the rules of the covid 19 very serious and you must wear your face masks before you are allowed in to the building.
Many shops shops and restaurants and have closed because of the effect of the pandemic whatever this post-pandemic states that we are now they are beginning to open again.

Many shops shops and restaurants and have closed because of the effect of the pandemic whatever this post-pandemic states that we are now they are beginning to open again.
There could have been no need for restaurant to close during the pandemic period because it is not a crowded environment, people only went there to eat and that's all.

That's fantastic review by you, you can still help us to go deeper and make this scientific recovery which will lift your name high and make you famous.

These situation has affected so many business because of pandemic I don't really think that things will go back to the way it was before, because the way am seeing things.

That's fantastic review by you, you can still help us to go deeper and make this scientific recovery which will lift your name high and make you famous.
Lolz, how will I even go about it when the government have not provided all the necessary facilities that will enhance scientific research in the country, there is no scientific lab that meets up to the modern standard sef.

Many economies will suffer the divastation caused by this lockdown and the impact and continuous Impact of this pandemic on the general financial life of every nation
Many shops and restaurants are closed because of the effect of pandemic into the business but in this post-pandemic era they are now reopening again.

Lolz, how will I even go about it when the government have not provided all the necessary facilities that will enhance scientific research in the country, there is no scientific lab that meets up to the modern standard sef.
Lol, you can travel from your country where it is possible for you to carry out the researches, that will broaden your scope and enable you to discover what scientists failed to discover.

Lol, you can travel from your country where it is possible for you to carry out the researches, that will broaden your scope and enable you to discover what scientists failed to discover.
See sincerem, I do not have money, if there is anyone that can sponsor me to travel to where all these things are available, I can research and make some recovery if possible.

Economy of the world has been dealt a huge blow due to the pandemic lockdown and it has affected mostly the offline business , because most of them cannot goto their shop due to the lockdown.
You are correct. The economy of the world has suffered a lot because of the lockdowns. Our country president is even blamed for imposing the longest lockdown ever happened.

The businesses are already clamoring. They want to go back to business in normal way like they used to do in a pre pandemic situation.

See sincerem, I do not have money, if there is anyone that can sponsor me to travel to where all these things are available, I can research and make some recovery if possible.
Pray that your destiny helper locate you and make things work out for you cos you have a big dream you're carrying in your mind to make reality.

No doubt the covid 19 pandemic has affected a lot of businesses, like in my country some jobs closed down for good. One of the ways some businesses can still function will be online or have an alternative business.

In my country, businesses are going on without any restrictions and I believe this is going to help our country recover from the losses easily

Pray that your destiny helper locate you and make things work out for you cos you have a big dream you're carrying in your mind to make reality.
Lolz, destiny helpers, Do I really have to wait for this ? Maybe they are available for other people but sometimes the best thing is for you to work on yourself and get all that you need in this world.

Lolz, destiny helpers, Do I really have to wait for this ? Maybe they are available for other people but sometimes the best thing is for you to work on yourself and get all that you need in this world.
Don't rely on destiny helpers, work on yourself to reach that height which I'm tipping you for. Pray to your God to lift your dream high.

Don't rely on destiny helpers, work on yourself to reach that height which I'm tipping you for. Pray to your God to lift your dream high.
It is better that I work on myself and continue to try to achieve what I want and not to be completely dependent on the Destiny because I'm not sure if they will come or not.

I really do pity some small and medium scale business owner which their businesses were affected during the lockdown due to the pandemic that happened. It is not easy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds