Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
It is sad that restaurants are still closed in some areas of the world. As for mine everything is still working well.
Coming to repayment of debts , I think the best strategy is to try to earn money online either through cryptocurrency or paid to post site , secondly , a considerable lender will understand that restaurants have been out of business for long and such they wont be harsh in demanding for repayment

Advertisement Placeholder
The Corona virus pandemic is affecting a lot of businesses negatively ,that is why most of the businesses are closing ,I just believe very soon the world will overcome this pandemic, closing of business can lead to recession.

At this stage the government should be trying to save the life of human being, the economy will still be able to survive if people take all the preventive measure that could stop the spread of the Corona virus.
That's why the saying goes like this, prevention is better than cure. And that's what other countries who value their citizens lives are doing at the moment. To set out guidelines to combat the dreaded novel corona virus disease.

Investing isn’t just for the uber-wealthy and Wall Street suits. In fact, investing in the stock market is one of the most common ways average Americans become millionaires.

That's why the saying goes like this, prevention is better than cure. And that's what other countries who value their citizens lives are doing at the moment. To set out guidelines to combat the dreaded novel corona virus disease.
When people will be dying too much ,it an even render the economy more useless than when people did not die ,I Still Believe government order for lockdown should be the best if they see the need for it.

Personally, I am really confused about the figure of the daily covid 19 updates. At times I feel that politics is involved, but I am not saying it does not exist. There are some signs that covid 19 is gradually coming back and people are good to start wearing their face masks again. God please have mercy.

The pandemic lockdown has influenced most people's life negatively since the lock down, for example most people selling perishable goods have incured a lot of loss because all their goods were spoilt and leads into shortage and debt for them, thereby causing them to close down the business because there's no money l
It's the start again today of a lockdown in our country. It's not nationwide lockdown but a lockdown on targeted areas where there are many cases of coronavirus infection. This lockdown in our metro is caused by the coronavirus new variant called the delta variant.

Economy will eventually bounce back to normal but it will take time. One thing covid19 had taught us all is that business owners should learn to take their businesses online.

Economy will eventually bounce back to normal but it will take time. One thing covid19 had taught us all is that business owners should learn to take their businesses online.
This shops are restaurants are affected by the covid 19 lay down rules and procedures which says that everybody should I get to social distance.

When people will be dying too much ,it an even render the economy more useless than when people did not die ,I Still Believe government order for lockdown should be the best if they see the need for it.
The lockdown is necessary bit when putting those strict measures, they should also consider the effect of this lockdown and do the needful to provide food and shelter to its citizens feeling more vulnerable.

Closing shops and another lockdown is not the solution as we have to come up with better ways of getting to live with this virus today.

I'm hearing different news on the mass media, Internet that covid19 third wave is beaming here in my country. I just hope that doesn't happen cos it will be a devastating one.

Many economies will suffer the divastation caused by this lockdown and the impact and continuous Impact of this pandemic on the general financial life of every nation
Using myself as an example, I lost my job during the pandemic lockdown and most of my friends selling perishable goods in their shops lost everything because their goods got spoilt and they are not opportune to goto their shop.

The lockdown is necessary bit when putting those strict measures, they should also consider the effect of this lockdown and do the needful to provide food and shelter to its citizens feeling more vulnerable.
Yes that's what a good countries should do and some countries are trying to do that, they really take care of their citizen .but if the government are not taking care of you than there is nothing that you will do.

Yes that's what a good countries should do and some countries are trying to do that, they really take care of their citizen .but if the government are not taking care of you than there is nothing that you will do.
Any country who value their citizens will always care for them during challenges like this one posed by covid19. Our country doesn't care for us that's why we are suffering in this rough time.

Any country who value their citizens will always care for them during challenges like this one posed by covid19. Our country doesn't care for us that's why we are suffering in this rough time.
Well maybe our country is indirectly trying to help us so we we can survive anywhere in the world without depending on government, A Nigeria can survive anywhere in the world

Right here in my country the ristriction has been eased a long time ago,public places have been opened for business and most of the stringent rules has been relaxed,the economy has started picking up and things has began to normalised.

Personally, I am really confused about the figure of the daily covid 19 updates. At times I feel that politics is involved, but I am not saying it does not exist. There are some signs that covid 19 is gradually coming back and people are good to start wearing their face masks again. God please have mercy.
You are right , politics is always involved in covid-19 update because I believe the government are always inflating the numbers of the people affected with the pandemic.

If another major lockdown will be effected all over the world I just think it's going to affect a lot of Business because some of this business haven't even recovered from the last lock down

The impact of lockdown as a result of the pandemic has been so devastating to the economy which will take a long time to recover from the effect. Most startups and small businesses and businesses that have to do with physical contact so much are worst hit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds