Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
In my country business are seriously affected by the serial killer covid19. Both the rich and the poor are struggling to get out of it
You are right. The same is happening here in our country. It's not only the business that is seriously affected but the health of people. Many people have died already all over the world. I think it reached up to over four million of people died because of coronavirus.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes. Son countries are really still feeling the effect of the lockdown imposed upon then by thier respective governments. This situation is very disastrous for the economy of such countries as it will take a long time for it to recover

This situation of a continue lovk down is not an encouraging thing tonbe hearing at this point in time at all because a lot economic woes are just steering people in their faces everywhere and this lockdown ain't going to solve it at all

And a lot of people allowed most of these fake pastors to brainwash them to a point I can never imagine ,there was a trending news few weeks ago about a church pastor giving hypo and bleach to members to drink, among members who drank the bleach and hypo were teachers, and a nurse,they all die.more than ten people died.
Hmm, that's pathetic indeed, I wonder my those members acted so ignorantly. Didn't they know that hypo is made up of harmful chemicals it can kill.

Write your reply... Many shops props are now closed
Why is it that many shops are being closed is there any specific reason for that or something else had happened

You are right. The same is happening here in our country. It's not only the business that is seriously affected but the health of people. Many people have died already all over the world. I think it reached up to over four million of people died because of coronavirus.
The daily cases in our country is rising to a scary height. In the past days the number of daily cases is nearing 20,000. Yesterday it was 18,000 and on the day before it was 19,000. It is sad that our government has failed in the response to covid. We are dying here with no sign of hope.

I believe that with time, they will bounce back to business as far as more treatments are dished out. It's everywhere in the world but with time we will definitely overcome

In this part of the world and country I am,, the pandemic truly had its toll on the economy and it affects restaurant and other businesses. But in my country, restaurants and pubs are now opened

In this part of the world and country I am,, the pandemic truly had its toll on the economy and it affects restaurant and other businesses. But in my country, restaurants and pubs are now opened
In our country, shops, pubs and restaurant are also open for business. I am happy that they can recover from the losses from the time they were closed due to the lockdowns caused by coronavirus. I hope that there will be no more lockdowns.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
It was bad enough the first time. The impact of these lockdowns will be felt for years afterwards. Countries are in so much debt because of it, and the business owners have it no easier too.

Hmm, that's pathetic indeed, I wonder my those members acted so ignorantly. Didn't they know that hypo is made up of harmful chemicals it can kill.
Hahahaha, they were actually aware of what the pastors was given to them ,okay even if they were not aware didn't they hear the smell of the chemical ? But they still went ahead to drank it .I don't know what type of ignorance is that

Impact of Covid-19 on various businesses out there has been disastrous. Businesses close on a daily basis and the ones still operational are struggling. Loss of job is at an all time high.

Hahahaha, they were actually aware of what the pastors was given to them ,okay even if they were not aware didn't they hear the smell of the chemical ? But they still went ahead to drank it .I don't know what type of ignorance is that
Hmm, that's the ignorance of highest order. The pastor own its own its very devilish to have used his members for inhumane things.

Look down due to covid19 has been relaxed in my country so many shops , restaurant are already operating fully and are many more are being added.

I believe premier league which is watched all over the world is located at the UK, how come stadium are fully packed for every games... If other business are close down because of covid.

The above information about the closure of the shops is not an encouraging one at all. I think what is at stake here is that the payment of rent by the named shops has been high and not the type to cope with

It's a pity that there are still some pubs, restaurant that are still closed due to recent outbreak of covid 19. Well I will advise those that are indebtedness to look for another way to earn money as far as people are still able to make a living despite all that happened recently(i mean covid19). They should adopt the method of working online.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
The covid -19 out break has cost a lot of damage in the economies of the world, and so many have ran into debt, it will take time for most people to be able to bounce back but I believe with time.

I still wonder why this is so in some countries.in my country here, restaurants, pubs are now opened. Though, it was so difficult some months ago but the pandemic have been controlled to an extent

In my place life has returned to normalcy even though pandemic is still there and every day 20 people are dying in average and more than 1200 people are testing positive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds