Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
The impact of the pandemic vary between different countries and right now for my country in particular it is going to take up to a decade in order to completely recover from the damages.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's the right of the government to take actions and not the masses who gave other frivolous things on their mind. They can simply use it to kill their enemies when the enemy isn't gulty of any crime.
Sometimes the reason why the masses may not believe the Nigerian police force is that it is possible that the Nigerian police force may release a dangerous criminal into a society if offered a bribe, which is not the best as it can endanger the life of people.

Everything about life in itself is about time. The covid19 pandemic that led to the shorting down of businesses and livelihood has really done a lot of damage. But it is only going to take time for the economy to bounce back again

Developed countries recovered quickly from the pandemic because of the various testing technologies and vaccine advancements. Now , even developing countries are in the line of recovery and some have already recovered as well.
Well one thing I know about this covid-19 pandemic is the fact that even those countries that are recovering from it unlikely to go back there again because what I noticed with it is that it will always come and go and I don't see the complete end to the Corona virus pandemic in the world.

Well one thing I know about this covid-19 pandemic is the fact that even those countries that are recovering from it unlikely to go back there again because what I noticed with it is that it will always come and go and I don't see the complete end to the Corona virus pandemic in the world.
Yeah corona pandemic has become so much common nowadays , even people getting fever are confident of recovering by undergoing home isolation. So , yeah with respect to economy, it won't be affected any more due to the pandemic.

Yeah corona pandemic has become so much common nowadays , even people getting fever are confident of recovering by undergoing home isolation. So , yeah with respect to economy, it won't be affected any more due to the pandemic.
Most countries are still implementing love dance as a result of the increment in Corona virus cases in the country and what they do not know is that implementing loves down will definitely hurt the country's economy beyond their imagination.

Most countries are still implementing love dance as a result of the increment in Corona virus cases in the country and what they do not know is that implementing loves down will definitely hurt the country's economy beyond their imagination.
Developed countries can impose lockdown because it doesn't affect their economy much and also because there is more demand and provision for working online in such countries. But it will deeply affect those countries that are under developed or developing as there are still many people working out in fields , in the hot of summer and heat.

I think there is a little bit of improvement now as most people have been able to open their business again since the high rate of the Corona virus is not rampant as it used to be, very soon the world will be free.
That is right, covid-19 is not has rampant has before in my country most shops are open and everything is working normal the way it use to be before,

Sometimes the reason why the masses may not believe the Nigerian police force is that it is possible that the Nigerian police force may release a dangerous criminal into a society if offered a bribe, which is not the best as it can endanger the life of people.
Bribery and corruption is simply much here around the police force. They love money than human security. They can simply release a killer or hardened criminal just for the money, that's pathetic.

Everything about life in itself is about time. The covid19 pandemic that led to the shorting down of businesses and livelihood has really done a lot of damage. But it is only going to take time for the economy to bounce back again
One thing that I know about this all episode of coronavirus pandemic that is leading to several businesses being close is that these businesses will soon be open as most of this government will soon realise that the coronavirus find my is not going away anytime soon.

Bribery and corruption is simply much here around the police force. They love money than human security. They can simply release a killer or hardened criminal just for the money, that's pathetic.
I don't even know how the police of Nigeria can be delivered from getting bribe from people. I think maybe the government are not paying them enough money to sustain them for the month.

I don't even know how the police of Nigeria can be delivered from getting bribe from people. I think maybe the government are not paying them enough money to sustain them for the month.
I do not think that the main problem with Nigerian police is that they are not being paid enough the thing is that when grid goes into people that is what it amounts to so I believe that is just greediness on their part that makes them to be collecting bribes from people.

Now , everything looks fine in our country. It's almost post pandemic situation here and all the hotels and pubs have resumed back to normal working. People are also wearing masks and using the services.

It is good to hear that things are back to normal in India after the horrible pandemic situation in India this year. I have heard that there are a lots of pubs in India, is this true? From what city of India do you belong to?

Forget those people they are getting enough to sustain their lives. They even extort money from commercial vehicles and motor cycles, they are simply selfish when it comes to money.

It is good to hear that things are back to normal in India after the horrible pandemic situation in India this year. I have heard that there are a lots of pubs in India, is this true? From what city of India do you belong to?
That's true , pubs are located in metropolitan cities like Bangalore , Mumbai and Delhi. People are slowly adapting western culture and night parties which is not good for indian culture. I belong to Bangalore actually but I have stayed in more than 2 states in my life time for academics and schooling.

Where I live bars and other similar places are opening up again. Since a lot of us are vaccinated, they felt it was wise to re-open places. So far it's going good, but there are still unvaxxed people who are now getting the virus because they don't understand the virus and that even if vaccinated, you can still catch it, it's just not nearly as bad as if you were unvaxxed and got it.

Anyway, things are opening up again, but I don't know how it is in other countries currently.

I do not think that the main problem with Nigerian police is that they are not being paid enough the thing is that when grid goes into people that is what it amounts to so I believe that is just greediness on their part that makes them to be collecting bribes from people.
Maybe that's true and I believe that no matter how much the government will pay them they will still engage in this illegal activities. the police that supposed to help the masses are taking bribe.
[automerge]1632366536[/automerge]
Forget those people they are getting enough to sustain their lives. They even extort money from commercial vehicles and motor cycles, they are simply selfish when it comes to money.
I have some church members over here that are police officers. Sometimes they are always so funny to me because I don't even know how to even believe them that they also do not engage in getting bribe..lolz.

Last edited:
Maybe that's true and I believe that no matter how much the government will pay them they will still engage in this illegal activities. the police that supposed to help the masses are taking bribe.
[automerge]1632366536[/automerge]

I have some church members over here that are police officers. Sometimes they are always so funny to me because I don't even know how to even believe them that they also do not engage in getting bribe..lolz.
The most painful aspect of it all is that the police have not taken the habit of taking bribes as a normal police routine that most police commissioners are now in the habit of sending their boys to the street to be collecting money as a form of revenue generating aspect of the Nigerian police force.

I think that it will just be a matter of time before the pandemic will be over but it will take a lot of them especially for small countries to be able to fully recover from the effects.

The most painful aspect of it all is that the police have not taken the habit of taking bribes as a normal police routine that most police commissioners are now in the habit of sending their boys to the street to be collecting money as a form of revenue generating aspect of the Nigerian police force.
Hmmm. and all these news is all over the internet and the police headquarter in Abuja have a good understanding about it and they choose not to do anything about it. this is completely unbelievable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds