Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Yes, it will bounce back. By next year it is projected that everything affected by covid-19 would have been back at least 70-80% return and refurbished.

Advertisement Placeholder
The situation concerning this covid-19 pandemic leading to the lockdown all over the world is something that have caused a lot of hardship for too many poeI globally

Hmmm. and all these news is all over the internet and the police headquarter in Abuja have a good understanding about it and they choose not to do anything about it. this is completely unbelievable.
One thing is that the police booth as usual set up committees to investigate and at the end of the day even if they find out that what is being said about them is true they will cover it up and pretend as if it didn't happen just to be able to save face.

One thing is that the police booth as usual set up committees to investigate and at the end of the day even if they find out that what is being said about them is true they will cover it up and pretend as if it didn't happen just to be able to save face.
But this is not an appropriate action of a police officer and the police headquarter. they were meant to protect the life of people and they should not tolerate whatever could deviate from their responsibility as a police

Many shops and institutions have gone down as a result of this covid 19 pandemic which has course alot of peoples live as a result of their inability to satisfy their needs such as food.

That must have been during the pandemic, businesses have now resumed but with strict adherence to covid19 prevention measures

It is a bad situation to be in especially for developing countries that have been forced to take a lot of debth to cover for the Lock downs. It will just take around a few years to recover from it before some countries it might take longer.

Many pubs and shops, restaurants and bars have been shout down as a result of the covid 19 pandemic and this has pose a serious crisis among our families as a result of in ability to meet up with our needs.

But this is not an appropriate action of a police officer and the police headquarter. they were meant to protect the life of people and they should not tolerate whatever could deviate from their responsibility as a police
It's a very pathetic thing that the police are doing right now. I am of the opinion that police should be regularly trained and the ethics of operation should be taught to them all the time so that they can actually change and become the police that we have always wanted them to be.

It's a very pathetic thing that the police are doing right now. I am of the opinion that police should be regularly trained and the ethics of operation should be taught to them all the time so that they can actually change and become the police that we have always wanted them to be.
Even if the police are well trained I think without a proper and constant check up of the police they are still likely to misbehave. After being trained it is still the duty of the police headquarter to make sure that they monitor their behaviour to full capacity.

Even if the police are well trained I think without a proper and constant check up of the police they are still likely to misbehave. After being trained it is still the duty of the police headquarter to make sure that they monitor their behaviour to full capacity.
Well it's a good thing that the police should be well supervised and organised for them to properly do their work without fear or favour. If lockdown can be lifted in all part of the world then there's a big possibility that the world economy will definitely recover.

Yeah corona pandemic has become so much common nowadays , even people getting fever are confident of recovering by undergoing home isolation. So , yeah with respect to economy, it won't be affected any more due to the pandemic.

Lol! Now the time has come that Covid-19 is being seen as a common disease. Whenever a person catches cold or if a person has fever, then people start suspecting that he or she might have covid-19 infection and ask such people to get tested. Lol!

Lol! Now the time has come that Covid-19 is being seen as a common disease. Whenever a person catches cold or if a person has fever, then people start suspecting that he or she might have covid-19 infection and ask such people to get tested. Lol!
That's very true. Few days back , one of my relative had high fever and cold , but still they didnt get tested because covid has become very common and hardly anyone cares. Home isolation for 2-3 days in a separate room will do it.

That's very true. Few days back , one of my relative had high fever and cold , but still they didnt get tested because covid has become very common and hardly anyone cares. Home isolation for 2-3 days in a separate room will do it.

What is the situation of Covid-19 in India now? In Pakistan, the situation is not that bad. If a person would get fever, they would view it as a fever only. I have also started coughing but Covid-19 is not at all in my mind. I will get better because I think I just have a cold, not covid.

What is the situation of Covid-19 in India now? In Pakistan, the situation is not that bad. If a person would get fever, they would view it as a fever only. I have also started coughing but Covid-19 is not at all in my mind. I will get better because I think I just have a cold, not covid.
Its exactly the same situation here in India , where covid is seen as a normal fever or cough. Just by taking some rest and medicines , the fever will fade away quickly. I have already had covid in the past , so I believe I have immunity to face the disease. My colleges are starting the next week as well.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
The closure of several business has so much impact on the economy.
I think economies may be able to bounce back, but to pay back this 'debt'...am uncertain.

Economic will surely bounce back from the covid seen it's just a matter of time it will all be well with the Economic growth soon because work from government is going on.

Many people have suffered alot during this covid19 pandemic, but once the covid19 pandemic is over I think the economy will bounce back

The convid-19 pandemic has affected a lot of things especially the financial sector of countries especially business also. Many businesses has closed down as a result of the pandemic and many are trying to recover but really difficult, it's going to take a while before businesses will start to pick up again

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds