Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Up to this moment some businesses has not come back again evennthey are nowhere to be found while some of there employees lost their job due to pandemic circumstances

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't know what the government was actually doing about this because ever since then I heard the news I've not been following up or heard any more information about their progress in arresting the man.
Hmm, that's how bad our country it's. Such kind of evil man shouldn't be allowed to go free, he's a devil inclined, that's not the end of his deceitful life.

Hmm, that's how bad our country it's. Such kind of evil man shouldn't be allowed to go free, he's a devil inclined, that's not the end of his deceitful life.
Oh sorry this didn't happen in our country I think this happened in one of the African country which I can't remember now, ever since then I've not been hearing their progress on what they are doing.

Oh sorry this didn't happen in our country I think this happened in one of the African country which I can't remember now, ever since then I've not been hearing their progress on what they are doing.
Lol, o was even thinking of happened here in our country. I could've said, how did they allow such kind of fake man to run away being so evil.

Lol, o was even thinking of happened here in our country. I could've said, how did they allow such kind of fake man to run away being so evil.

There were many government officers who took advantage of lockdown in my country. Many policemen also took advantage of lockdown in my country. They used to take bribe from shopkeepers and allow them to open shops during lockdown.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
Due to the outbreak of covid-19 the economic of most countries has fall, even the government try to help, it will take years for most countries to bounce back

There were many government officers who took advantage of lockdown in my country. Many policemen also took advantage of lockdown in my country. They used to take bribe from shopkeepers and allow them to open shops during lockdown.
That's very pathetic indeed, that's the kind of wrongdoing we are talking about. Police look bribery not even in your country, it is common in my country.

Due to the outbreak of covid-19 the economic of most countries has fall, even the government try to help, it will take years for most countries to bounce back

The sad thing is that the government of many Tier 3 countries never helped people, unfortunately. The government of my country never did anything to help people. People had to rely on God and God is the best of providers. No one should rely on government if he or she lives in a Tier 3 country like I do.

Well at the cost of this pandemic many have suffered lost as a result of lockdown many shops were close most especially self employed own business. this is not just a lost of daily income but a breakdown on the economy of the country at large.

Sorry that is but I forgot to put , if this really happened here I think the man will not be able to escape because group of people could have arrested the man. It happened in one African country but I don't know.

I think there is a little bit of improvement now as most people have been able to open their business again since the high rate of the Corona virus is not rampant as it used to be, very soon the world will be free.

848 incident now that so many restaurant pops are being closed as a result of the covenant in pandemic but I believe that the world will soon return back to normalcy once the Corona virus has burn down.
Yes this is true it is because of the pandemic many shores restaurants are now closed but during this post-pandemic they are now starting up gradually.

Yes this is true it is because of the pandemic many shores restaurants are now closed but during this post-pandemic they are now starting up gradually.
Well it's a good thing that most restaurant and have been opened it in almost all the countries of the world after being closed down as a result of the pandemic for a very long time.

Sorry that is but I forgot to put , if this really happened here I think the man will not be able to escape because group of people could have arrested the man. It happened in one African country but I don't know.
Of it's here where most of the things eyes are shining red they wouldn't have allowed him move after learning that he destroyed the lives of three..

Of it's here where most of the things eyes are shining red they wouldn't have allowed him move after learning that he destroyed the lives of three..
Lolz,talking about police arresting the man at a particular time that would be almost impossible, I think it is only the jungle Justice that will take over since the police will not be able to come with immediate effect.

Lolz, I wonder why they were so ignorant to the point of drinking the bleach and hypo, but in a situation in which your trusted religious leaders offer you some dangerous things to drink ,what will you do ?
Many shops restaurants I have closed down because of the pandemic and low patronage due to the virus but I think this post-pandemic, people announce opening up again

Though shops and restaurants are now opening in almost every country these days but the impacts of Corona are still felt on those businesses

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
The lockdown really Rob some people the good they had and made them bankrupt as they were not going to work during the pandemic so as soon as they lack money, they borrow to take care of their needs and this made them do poorly in business only few could recover while some couldn't

Many shops restaurants I have closed down because of the pandemic and low patronage due to the virus but I think this post-pandemic, people announce opening up again
Yes I believe that now a lot of shop are trying to open and they are trying to engage in their daily business but even with this,it is still necessary for us to take all the preventive measures that the government advise us to do.

Lolz,talking about police arresting the man at a particular time that would be almost impossible, I think it is only the jungle Justice that will take over since the police will not be able to come with immediate effect.
Lol, you know how it works in the country, but at times jungle Justice is not the right call cos some individuals are simply evil too, they can set one another up, simply to get them stone to death.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds