Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Currently, that is not the issue in my country, since the ending of 2020, we had started coming outside to do our usual businesses to sustain our economy while controlling the spread of covid. However, we are still struggling to get to our deets due to the long term lockdown.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think there is a little bit of improvement now as most people have been able to open their business again since the high rate of the Corona virus is not rampant as it used to be, very soon the world will be free.
That is right. There has been great improvement in most countries. The businesses are opening up and soon everything will be running normally. I am really happy to see people have learnt to adapt to this pandemic. They are going on with business while taking the precautions given.

Either way it Is going to be a bad situation. The lockdown is obviously for safety measures for the general public, but it is not making people earn a living anymore. This is a very tight Conner for everybody in such situation right now.

Now , everything looks fine in our country. It's almost post pandemic situation here and all the hotels and pubs have resumed back to normal working. People are also wearing masks and using the services.

Sorry that is but I forgot to put , if this really happened here I think the man will not be able to escape because group of people could have arrested the man. It happened in one African country but I don't know.

The government in here used to arrest some people last year when the strict lockdown was imposed in the city. Those were the times when the market used to get closed at fixed 7 or 8 PM. However, now every thing is normal now and no one is being arrested because the government has lifted the lockdown.

Now , everything looks fine in our country. It's almost post pandemic situation here and all the hotels and pubs have resumed back to normal working. People are also wearing masks and using the services.
Was there any pandemic in the country initially.... I believed if their was covid 19 like the way the foreign country have there's, we would also resume the lockdown....

The economy is not bouncing back, the economy has moved in it would be better for we as individuals to go and meet up with it by funding ways to make passive income

It is ironic that we are getting an average daily cases of 20,000 covid patients but yesterday the economy was opened. Even the salons are now open. It is great for the business owners that they feel they can recover from the previous losses due to the lockdown. I hope they are right.

It is ironic that we are getting an average daily cases of 20,000 covid patients but yesterday the economy was opened. Even the salons are now open. It is great for the business owners that they feel they can recover from the previous losses due to the lockdown. I hope they are right.
That'ss a very good news and I believe with government interventions businesses will recover fully in a very short time and life will be normal again.

Lol, you know how it works in the country, but at times jungle Justice is not the right call cos some individuals are simply evil too, they can set one another up, simply to get them stone to death.
Yes setting up people over here is rampant, that we really need to be careful when we are judging people that are being can thief a woman was killed just because of simple setup.

Was there any pandemic in the country initially.... I believed if their was covid 19 like the way the foreign country have there's, we would also resume the lockdown....
Yes , there was pandemic situation in our country for 18 months and there was partial and complete lockdown during that time. But now everything has opened including shops , hotels , schools and colleges.

Up to this moment some businesses has not come back again evennthey are nowhere to be found while some of there employees lost their job due to pandemic circumstances
Many shops restaurants closed up because of the pandemic and because they were not making enough money and gain during the pandemic but now they are resuming sales.

Taking proactive measures to save life is of essence to the government and stabilizing the economy of the country is also of immense priority but economically speaking the level of nonchalance on the part of the government to the decline in our stock market is alarming and it will take a very practical and honest government to alleviate the current situation. Truth be told the government has ran us into a debtfull state where it would be hard to get out of .

Yes setting up people over here is rampant, that we really need to be careful when we are judging people that are being can thief a woman was killed just because of simple setup.
That's why the government doesn't support jungle Justice anymore. Things that are evil have occupied in the case of jungle Justice.

Though shops and restaurants are now opening in almost every country these days but the impacts of Corona are still felt on those businesses
It's so pathetic to have so many businesses close at the same time and that is to tell you that the economy of that country is bleeding seriously but I believe that everything will soon be alright and normal Sue will sue be restored to the world.

That's why the government doesn't support jungle Justice anymore. Things that are evil have occupied in the case of jungle Justice.
Yes it is not even the right thing for the masses to take the law into their own hand because they are not the government .they should just allowed every case to be handled by the appropriate authority.

Currently, that is not the issue in my country, since the ending of 2020, we had started coming outside to do our usual businesses to sustain our economy while controlling the spread of covid. However, we are still struggling to get to our deets due to the long term lockdown.
Many shops restaurants are closed down because of the pandemic and the really lost a lot during exit pandemic situation but now they are gradually opening up because the world has began to come to normal again

Yes it is not even the right thing for the masses to take the law into their own hand because they are not the government .they should just allowed every case to be handled by the appropriate authority.
That's the right of the government to take actions and not the masses who gave other frivolous things on their mind. They can simply use it to kill their enemies when the enemy isn't gulty of any crime.

Well my country too and no longer in North down in five there is no form of restrictions now as everything is now almost normal so I guess I made with what is happening in other developed countries of the world.

Well my country too and no longer in North down in five there is no form of restrictions now as everything is now almost normal so I guess I made with what is happening in other developed countries of the world.
Developed countries recovered quickly from the pandemic because of the various testing technologies and vaccine advancements. Now , even developing countries are in the line of recovery and some have already recovered as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds