Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Things are getting much move better and improvements here in my country, because the Corona is just a name that going viral and counting numbers as a daily assignment which is not working any longer, restaurant, company, industry are all working before!

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the pandemic lockdown so.many shops, restaurants have witnessed alot of set backs in it operation and alot of expenditure which are not productive to the business this is because alot will be spent while little will be realise.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
I believe everything will be back to normal very soon because God is not yet ready to end this world but if he is ready then nothing will be thesame or probably God wants us to really start afresh where all countries become one again.

It is even better now as it was some few months ago because now a lot of shops over here ve started reopening but governments still advised that they follow some of the guideline rules all the Corona virus to stop it from spreading if any.

Here in Nigeria, almost all companies are running well again, including pubs, restaurants and shops and are doing very well, others are making up real fast for the losses they encountered during the lockdown.

Here in Nigeria, almost all companies are running well again, including pubs, restaurants and shops and are doing very well, others are making up real fast for the losses they encountered during the lockdown.
Yes that is true ,most company have started operating very well but a lot of company were lost during the coronavirus period. And some of them are not able to operate again but the operating one still observe some of the Corona virus rules by wearing of face mask.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed due to the COVID-19 impact, from governments world wide introducing lockdown measures. Do you think economies will be able to bounce back and how long will it take to pay back the debt we owe? It's a bad situation either way.
Business has bounced in my area in my country and belief most of the business owner are not in debts or must have paid back. Every felt the impact of covid-19 lockdown and seriously it was a bad situation. I just hope this will open our eyes and mind to prepare for the worse in future incase of something like happens in future.

It is the same here in Kenya. Businesses are really working hard in order to catch on the losses that were made during the Pandemic. Especially now that the 10pm curfew was removed, many businesses are not running all night.

We definitely would recover but it would take time and the effect can be so long lasting - that's where the problem lies.
One thing covid has done is to change the way we do things in general; it has made us adapt more and get our creative senses to work.

We definitely would recover but it would take time and the effect can be so long lasting - that's where the problem lies.
One thing covid has done is to change the way we do things in general; it has made us adapt more and get our creative senses to work.
Most business are already recovering and they are making a lot of money from their businesses, the pandemic was just a challenge to most business .now I believe some business are happy and also some business are not. There are some business that was lost completely during the lockdown..So sad.

The economy will take time to bounce back to the way it used to be, this is because at the moment, we have experience a lot of inflation and there seems to be no hope.

Well the pandemic actually affected a lot of businesses and it actually rendered a lot of people jobless and so there was recession and it was really bad for the economy

Things are improving in my home country. Businesses have opened and people are back to work. People now believe that Conona virus can be contained, This confidence is giving by the vaccine. The government intends to vaccinate 70 percent of the population. Still some things have not changed, tourism business for example.
Yes I believe vaccination and other preventive measures have brought the spread under control. However, I am concerned about the latest variant of the virus that has been detected just recently.

Looks like Covid is going to stat longer than expected, A new variant has evolved and the world is alarmed. They are saying that the vaccines might not work on this new variant.

The first phase of the pandemic caused the closure of many small businesses including pubs and restaurants. But now, all these businesses have sprung back to life.

things are already Improve and people are beginning to recover all they lost. during the covid 19 era many people lose lots of money on their business all because of the covid 19.

A lot of small businesses were shut down or made redundant during the first stage of the pandemic.
Restaurants, pubs and many shops were affected and the economy was adversely affected.
It may take a longer time for the economy to bounce back.

A lot of small businesses were shut down or made redundant during the first stage of the pandemic.
Restaurants, pubs and many shops were affected and the economy was adversely affected.
It may take a longer time for the economy to bounce back.
That's true. But I think things have fully recovered by now or are there still countries under lockdowns if so I want to know such countries.

Looks like Covid is going to stat longer than expected, A new variant has evolved and the world is alarmed. They are saying that the vaccines might not work on this new variant.
This is serious, I don't even know what the vaccines are for in the first place. I heard even after taking the vaccine, it does not prevent you from contacting it. So what's the need for the vaccine?

I guess by now everything has fully recovered. Covid 19 stays for quite some times but I believe all the lockdowns are over everything has come to normal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds