Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Many shops, pubs and restaurants are now closed...

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Its a big shame for the lives lost. Covid19 have really caused us unforgettable times till eternity. I cross my fingers to those who lost their lives to the novel covid19 disease.
The world would never be the same again ever since the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus and it's why everyone is having difficulty adjusting now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess by now everything has fully recovered. Covid 19 stays for quite some times but I believe all the lockdowns are over everything has come to normal.
But do you realize, a new variant has already appeared and scientists and the world health organization are saying the existing vaccines may not work on this new variant

But do you realize, a new variant has already appeared and scientists and the world health organization are saying the existing vaccines may not work on this new variant
No I've never heard of it. But what you've said is going to be worse than covid 19 because no vaccine will work for it. Seriously I've never heard of this new verriant.

Prior to the lockdown, during the covid-19 pandemic, many pubs restaurants were shut down abruptly. Although, at a relative point, it was then reopened but followed with strict covid-19 protocols.

The corona virus pandemic really affected many nations economic as the result of the lockdown,but it depends on the country how they control there economic to recover.

Just a question that is coming in mind shop can still working online so you can order online and get your delivery so no requirement of physical presence of purchaser either the product is food or clothes you order on their website and you get your delivery.
That's a good point but the only problem is that, when there's total lockdown and you order goods online, how are you going to get it delivered without moving in the road that has been blocked.

The corona virus pandemic really affected many nations economic as the result of the lockdown,but it depends on the country how they control there economic to recover.
True. Covid 19 has brought a lot of setbacks in various aspects. But I believe by now everything has become normal. Covid 19 has gone.

Due to the outback of covid 19, things got alot tougher. I just hope the economy will be able to bounce back. Honestly I don't feel my country will be able to pay back the debt they owe because they really owe alot.

The situation has been really bad with most businesses closing down. But at least now the vaccines are available, though they seem to be just few in my country and it will take time for everyone to be vaccinated. So now people continue with business while still adhering to safety measures.

Everything started moving normal with no serious case of Corona virus but unfortunately the omicron variant is trying to force Another Lock down on some countries, we just believe that this will soon be over because we can't afford to have another lockdown.

both idea, It's a very bad situation as you explain it, the COVID situation really affected. So if the recovery is very slow, I don't think I can talk about time. Perhaps companies looking for a way to stay active will overcome that situation sooner. For example, at a restaurant that was active on delivery.

Covid-19 as affected lot of things and as a result of that so many shops are closed so many business or down and that is the effect of the pandemic on our society today which is very bad.

The pandemic definitely left government around the world with no option than to control movement so as to control the spread of the virus. It is a sad thing for many business and hope they recover from it.

It is very correct that many outlet have been closed because of the pandemic and effect of this pandemic on businesses is very adverse and it is really causing lots of problems even after the pandemic is gone.

Due to the negative effect of the pandemic where most of the goods in people shop got damaged and wasted and most business man and woman don't have insurance to insure their business so they have to close down the business.

I believe that it was a necessary measure that the government had to take because if they do not do that then the disease is going to be spreading at a very fast rate. Businesses were affected and I encourage governments to try to compensate.

Due to the negative effect of the pandemic on the economic condition of the world, most business has been hit and they don't really have any reserve fund to start afresh , so they are forced to close,

Due to the negative effect of the pandemic on the economic condition of the world, most business has been hit and they don't really have any reserve fund to start afresh , so they are forced to close,
Yes this has affected so many business almost everywhere in the country including here in my location. But some people in which their business was completely closed down then are trying to raised fund to bring back their business. Omo this is not easy.

During the Corona virus pandemic a lot of businesses were closed down. many restaurants and pubs were actually closed in this part of the world because people were afraid and there was also a direction from the government. Everything has actually returned to normal and nobody gives a damn again.

During the Corona virus pandemic a lot of businesses were closed down. many restaurants and pubs were actually closed in this part of the world because people were afraid and there was also a direction from the government. Everything has actually returned to normal and nobody gives a damn again.
The effect of the pandemic is still affecting many business till this moment and most of some business are permanently shut down because they couldn't survive the pandemic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds