Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Running these two activities is not an easy task at all. It comes with a lot demand on the person embarking on it. This requires you to be very focused and determined , else to you'll not achieve it

Advertisement Placeholder
Its really challenging to manage both school and Business together. So for me the best way to do this is just to hire a helping hand for the business and to ensure that the person is diligent to the business

Concentrating on either schooling or business would have been the best option but since some lack the means to make ends meet they need to combine but whatever combination, make sure you do a business that requires less tasks to focus on studies.

It is not everyone that have someone to finance their studies at school. Some people need to do the financing by themselves from the beginning of their study to the end. So they will be left with no other choice than to work and study.
That is true if course. At least some of us have seen this type of students first hand in our schooling days with this type of challenge to cope with. And they still scaled through the huddle

It's really difficult most especially when you have to be in class at some point in time and you still have some business deals to settle , the best is that if you are in the university you could settle for part time and further your education

It's really difficult most especially when you have to be in class at some point in time and you still have some business deals to settle , the best is that if you are in the university you could settle for part time and further your education
I don't think one will be able to manage business and schooling the same time effectively, you just have to organise and have a manager in your business so you won't take full responsibility.

I don't think one will be able to manage business and schooling the same time effectively, you just have to organise and have a manager in your business so you won't take full responsibility.
Some people find it hard to leave their business for any manager ,:-*since the person dosent want mis management of funds ,since business are different and not all are the same

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
There nothing much at stake if you know how to manoeuvre your way between managing your business with your education, you just have to schedule it in a way that will not affect your education timetable.

There nothing much at stake if you know how to manoeuvre your way between managing your business with your education, you just have to schedule it in a way that will not affect your education timetable.
Obviously when you have a business and education at the same time, you will need to have a balance between them. Too much into business and less education will hamper the future prospect

I am a student tho I don't run any physical business except online business which I don't give all my time to.Tell you what? Managing both can really be stressful , without proper balance can affect the product of both task.Shout out to anyone out there managing both.

There is always time schedule for everything because the fact is that time won't be enough for anything even to play around. So a time manager should not be worried y this.
Scheduling your time between schooling and business as a student it's quite easy if you are the type of person that can be able to manage your time very well and be able to set daily target and try to meet up to them everyday.

Some people find it hard to leave their business for any manager ,:-*since the person dosent want mis management of funds ,since business are different and not all are the same
Don't you think with proper account keeping that it will be impossible for a dishonest manager to steal in a business organisation ? every sells and other things in a business must be recorded.

Don't you think with proper account keeping that it will be impossible for a dishonest manager to steal in a business organisation ? every sells and other things in a business must be recorded.
Most of the transaction in businesses are done on the basis of faith and trust. If you don't have trust on the other person, you can't go long time in a business together. Also you should have a legal agreement.

Yeah I think proper account keeping could actually show some levels of trust among the organization , since the owner would actually have some confidence than no account keeping

Most of the transaction in businesses are done on the basis of faith and trust. If you don't have trust on the other person, you can't go long time in a business together. Also you should have a legal agreement.
What I mean is that if you make an arrangement for strick recording of all the money that is made on daily basis ,they will not be able to steal because you can calculate and understand how much should remain in the business account.

If you are running a business while in school, I think you should know how well to manage your time, it's best you give most of it to your schooling.

Doing business and schooling can be very challenging but if you know how to manage your time very well you will definitely get it right. Time management is the main thing here.

Proper time management can solve this issue. One can create time for business, studies and rest. You can also hire people to manage your business if you're bouyant enough and can get honest people.
It is a good idea if you are as an individual can manage time between schooling and business with the history will be able to make and gain more between both.

I think if one has discipline, both schooling and business can be managed by an individual. However during critical or final year of schooling one should pay less attention to business and more on schooling. For remaining years, we need to keep the desired balance between both and things should work out fine.

I think if one has discipline, both schooling and business can be managed by an individual. However during critical or final year of schooling one should pay less attention to business and more on schooling. For remaining years, we need to keep the desired balance between both and things should work out fine.
This is possible when one is really dedicated into what he or she does you can be able to manage time and schooling and still Excel in both.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds