Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

It will be very difficult for you to manage your business especially if it is a business that requires your time when you are schooling, it is best advisable for you to focus on one thing and leave one, we have to focus on the most important.
It is not everyone that have someone to finance their studies at school. Some people need to do the financing by themselves from the beginning of their study to the end. So they will be left with no other choice than to work and study.

Advertisement Placeholder
I keep saying this if you know how to manage your time very well there won't be an issue you have time for school and you still have time for your business. These two things are important to you so you should be able to find a way around it.
One can be able to manage time between business and school in heathfield she's very dedicated and knows what he or she is doing with this you can run your business and also have time for education.

I engage in some businesses only when at home. Whenever I'm in school, I only do online businesses at weekends to not affect my academics.
That's a good planned schedule in other not to interrupt each other,it's part of combining school and business.The best way is planning one's time.

Yes one can be able to manage between school and business
But there must be the one you spend much of your time on that and also Scholling and business are the main point we're most people earn nowadays

Having to be in school and still wanting to earn online would not be an easy thing at all. That is why you should always create a schedule to handle the two of them

Managing time between school and business is not very easy because there are certain things that can affect though it is possible just that the business that is going to be done will depend and matter because there are a certain types of business that a person will venture into that will affect the concentration of the student full time

I am a student and these days I am also working online. Since I spend just 3 hours, I have been able to manage my work as school. However, if I have t spend more than 3 hours on work, I may fail in exams.
That's a very good idea. Time management is the most important factor in combining working with schooling. You have to make out time for your work online in such a way that it won't affect your studies.

One can be able to manage time between business and school in heathfield she's very dedicated and knows what he or she is doing with this you can run your business and also have time for education.
You are very correct like I said if you are determined there is no big deal you working and schooling at the same time it's just you being focused.

Everything boils down to planning your time between school and business and stick to it. You should learn how to strike a balance between the two one must not affect the other in any way as both of them are very important.

There is more free time nowadays for students at school , so it is up to them to exploit for opening a business to help themselves rather than wasting all the time on playing .

Oh yes! Because if you done apply proper time management to these things, you will see yourself lose out on both sides of the struggle and that will really be messy

Well, I personally believe that it's something that is very possible to do as long as you have the determination and desire to do both things at the same time effectively.
I totally agree with you,with the right mindset anything can be achievable.The main thing needed to be successfully handling both business and school is time management.
[automerge]1626722282[/automerge]
This can be especially difficult however it is important to prioritise the two. Improving your school is actually more important because they will provide you with the fundamental knowledge needed to succeed in your business at a later stage as well.
You've a point but what of in the case whereby the person pays his/her tuition fees via the business and that's the person's only source of income,this case it can't be prioritize rather time management and scheduling the both activities is key.

Last edited:
That's a good planned schedule in other not to interrupt each other,it's part of combining school and business.The best way is planning one's time.
That is the main deal as not being able to manage time effectively would greatly affect one's ability to focus on their studies as expected.

I keep saying this if you know how to manage your time very well there won't be an issue you have time for school and you still have time for your business. These two things are important to you so you should be able to find a way around it.
I absolutely agree with you on this one,the best option is time management by scheduling ones activities between both the business and schooling in other to achieve success from both.

This Is not a finny situation that you have found yourself in but you can still make it. you should just make a schedule that would allow you allocate time for the both of them.

I am also a student and I realized that I spend so much time on money making WEBSITES and this is affect my being focused in school. I hope I change sooner.

The way the world is now especially in under developed countries , one should not put his egg in one basket. Provided the job is not time consuming , it is something worth doing.
Wise words, one cant rely on getting a job after school, as there are no jobs out there. Just as you said if you find a job you can do during your school years, as long as it is not time consuming and demanding, then go for it.

My take on this is that I personally think that both business and schooling are two stressful and profitable at same time so its all depends on the nature of the business and other factors
That's absolutely in line with what we're talking about,what of in the case whereby the business is what puts food on the persons table and also pays tuition fees from it?

Actually, it is not easy combining school time with business. I think one should rather go for a simple business, especially online, that will still allow time for school. Working with two or three GTP sites may not be a bad idea. That is my take.

Seriously it's never easy to combine school and work at the same time especially when the work is business that requires your presence all the time.

Time management between business and school is very stress as the two require a lot of time investment. The most important thing when shuttling between the two is discipline and priorities. When it is time for school,one should be disciplined enough not to let business interfere at this particular time. Same goes when it is time for business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds