Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

It's really very difficult to manage school life and working. As a student, i try to strike a balance between my school work and my online jobs so that the online jobs won't affect my studies in any way.

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be very difficult to manage studying and business together especially when you are undergoing a course that demand most of your time. I think you need a proper time management in order to manage both of them together.

To be very honest it can be very difficult to manage both of them together. I think it is good to allow school in to take 80% of your time while the remaining 20% should go back into your business. It is very important a graduate with good grade from the school. you can still continue your business after you have graduated from the school.

Well for one to engage oneself in a situation such as this, one needs to be fully ready. Knowing your schedule for business and school time table you ought to to balance it because by engaging in the two you're expecting to learn and at a point become master in any of the two

I think doing business while running a part time program as a student is a good thing, because as a part time student, you can plan your time well to monitor your business and also make out time for studies.

Good time management will be very good to manage schooling and Business together. But I am going to advise you to focus more on your study in order to graduate with good grade. The reason is that good grade will give you better chance to earn more when you gain employment.

It's stressful, but it's possible to combine school and business and succeed in both endeavors. I have been juggling graduate school with online work for the last 2 years. Although it's not a breeze, my grades have been satisfactory, and I owe it to a flexible online working schedule. Sometimes, it's a matter of deciding which one takes priority. My online work takes the backseat most of the time.

It is possible to combine studying and business together. I have a younger brother who helps people to write resume and help them to design business card. He is doing all these together with studying and one does not affect the other.

Business and schooling are two different things. Running a business while schooling might be tasking and challenging, depending on the type of business and the kind of course you're studying. You really need to be sure if the course you're studying will give room for extra engagement

It may not be particularly very easy for you to be able to mix these two activities together because the both of them are very difficult on their own. I had like that you should hire an assistant to help you with some sections of your business.

It may not be particularly very easy for you to be able to mix these two activities together because the both of them are very difficult on their own. I had like that you should hire an assistant to help you with some sections of your business.
What about running an online business? Don't you think that would give you enough time to also carry out your school activities? And I have also seen some persons who train themselves in school with their business.

Managing time between business and schooling. This is question that give an idea of using your time or schedule your time. This can achieve when you do your business easily after school hours to mentain time.

Combining schooling and business is truly not an easy task, but people are doing it. You need to be really good with time management and stay dedicated to achieving both goals.
As far as I'm concerned is always very difficult and challenging for you to combine your education with work and because it is going to take a very serious toll on you that you wouldn't really be able to do both of them very well.

It's an issue one the truth be told but you just have to find a way to balance it because it's Very good to have or start a business while in school it help in all ways both when in school and when you are done with school

Well, sometimes managing business and schooling is not an easy task, it needs some one who is very sound in both academic and in business if not it may affect his business or the other academics activities.

During lecture business should not be carried out, as a student I creat time for my studies first, while I use my free time to carry out my business, during examinations I also reduce activities that will interfere with my studies because I don't want failure.

Combining business and schooling is definitely not an easy task. We have to be determined that we will and can do it, and adapt ourselves to the demanding situation.
Yes, determination key in terms of Conveniently combining your school activities with other extra curricular activities like work or other activities. You would need to be persistent also.

First thing that you need to know is that you will give up on most/all your free time it isn't an easy task but if you love your work or at least got a strong goal that made you work you should be fine
If you concentrate on that you will be able to balance between work and schooling

Getting into the business and schooling is a very wonderful job that could be done by the students. I am very sceptical that students can actually combine both if he/she is the serious type.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds