Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

A business entrepreneur that wanted to study more and decided to get admmited to a tertiary institution must know his time table so that he will know how to schedule his time between school and business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Balancing school and work is certainly not an easy task, but people do it. You really need to be good at managing time and committed to achieving both goals.

Some people are doing it , but they have a good scheduled like night workers. They can organise and attend lecture in the day while they still keep to the night working hours. But even with this it won't really be easy as you may think.

This is definitely one of the most demanding things that you are going to see but you can also be able to do it if you can know how to manage your time well.

I know that it is going to be difficult but you should create a calendar invite you are going to allocate time to every of them depending on the time required in order to pass.

This is something that is probably going to be difficult but if you just know what is required of all of them and know how to allocate time then you are good to go.

In order to manage between business and your studies in school , you need a perfect business plan and strategy that will include your school time table schedule.
I know that it is going to be difficult but you should create a calendar invite you are going to allocate time to every of them depending on the time required in order to pass

I know that it is going to be difficult but you should create a calendar invite you are going to allocate time to every of them depending on the time required in order to pass.
Seriously it's kinda difficult for a student to find time, you'll always find him or her to be very busy, I'm saying this in experience because I'm one.

What I do most times is to set a suitable time which I will be free from any school task then take like 3 to 4 hours for my business, this is easier to me when is it online, as offline business needs someone to be actively involved.

You can't concentrate in both of them especially as a single individual if you are schooling and at the same time you have a business . You need to partner with trusted people that will also help in your business whenever you are not around.

What I do most times is to set a suitable time which I will be free from any school task then take like 3 to 4 hours for my business, this is easier to me when is it online, as offline business needs someone to be actively involved.
its not easy to concentrate and to manage your time between work and schooling , and that's why you need a good business plan and a timetable for your school in order to schedule your time between both .

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
The balancing act of combining both online and offline businesses with school, in my case, is extremely difficult. The secret to making all three work is to be time-conscious to a fault and making sure that every aspect is done efficiently as possible

It's what most high school students are doing. It's not really a good thing to me, you have to concentrate on one and the best to concentrate on is your education. You can start your business after you finish the education

Combining schooling and business is truly not an easy task, but people are doing it. You need to be really good with time management and stay dedicated to achieving both goals.
When one have not really experience the act of combining schooling and doing a job or business,you might not really understand what those that are into it are passing through This experience could drain you and put one into pressure if time is not taken.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
If you are doing small jobs and tasks it would be easier for you to manage it than having jobs in your profession, still some people are working hard and could manage it.

Some people are doing it , but they have a good scheduled like night workers. They can organise and attend lecture in the day while they still keep to the night working hours. But even with this it won't really be easy as you may think.

Yes, creation of a proper schedule could help. However, managing the schedule is one of the hardest things a person could ever do. It is much better to balance out different things if you want to properly manage things.

Yes, creation of a proper schedule could help. However, managing the schedule is one of the hardest things a person could ever do. It is much better to balance out different things if you want to properly manage things.
It requires a whole lot of discipline to achieve This. But to me this should not be a point of consideration, for as long as I see the future potential in what I am doing I'll definitely try to maintain my schedule.

It requires a whole lot of discipline to achieve This. But to me this should not be a point of consideration, for as long as I see the future potential in what I am doing I'll definitely try to maintain my schedule.

This requires discipline but I am say that if a person does not have the capability, then he could not follow the schedule at all. Having the capability involves having willpower.

It is tedious but that doesn't stop me from managing my offline business and earning some extra bucks online.
My take on this is that I personally think that both business and schooling are two stressful and profitable at same time so its all depends on the nature of the business and other factors

This requires discipline but I am say that if a person does not have the capability, then he could not follow the schedule at all. Having the capability involves having willpower.
Everyone have the capacity. Most importantly it also depends on how serious we are to achieve what we have planned and what we are willing to do.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds