Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

I do anything about business within the day and then spend so much time reading at night so as to make sure I don't lose out on both sides.

Seriously, it's very important that you have to schedule how to manage your business time and your education time in order to have a workable pattern that will help you.
[automerge]1626730672[/automerge]
I totally agree with you,with the right mindset anything can be achievable.The main thing needed to be successfully handling both business and school is time management.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
That is the main deal as not being able to manage time effectively would greatly affect one's ability to focus on their studies as expected.
That's absolutely the case of not managing ones time,both the business and studies will not be achievable at a maximum level as it's supposed to be.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
I believe it is possible but it's not going to be easy. I have seen a video about students who ventured into food business. They became millionaires during this pandemic. According to their testimony it's very hard when they have many orders and they also have quizzes and examinations at school.

If as a student you want to start or setup a business for yourself. The best way to do this is to have a supervisor to supervise the Business on yourself unless the capital you use for the business can go south if you are not careful

This is not something that you will want to get yourself into. But if you do I will just advise you to have a clear shadow on how to manage the both of them.

I believe it is possible but it's not going to be easy. I have seen a video about students who ventured into food business. They became millionaires during this pandemic. According to their testimony it's very hard when they have many orders and they also have quizzes and examinations at school.
That's absolutely the case,it very difficult to combine but business and schooling but only the focused and dedicated person become successful in the both.

This is not something that you will want to get yourself into. But if you do I will just advise you to have a clear shadow on how to manage the both of them.

Seriously, it's very important that you have a very clear understanding of what you want to get yourself into in order to grasp how it's going to be for you and handle it well.

That's absolutely in line with what we're talking about,what of in the case whereby the business is what puts food on the persons table and also pays tuition fees from it?
Exactly. I know of individuals who sponsored themselves throughout our days in the university . You can't tell such people not to work to support their family

Those who are determined will surely get the best out of their school and business. It can be combined well if the business us a mobile one which can be delivered anywhere and not a standby business lime the boutiwue but a business to deliver products to customers in their respective homes which isn't far from school.

I must let you know that to manage schooling at the same time running a business is not an easy task. Just make sure you are very focused and determined to see that dream through

If as a student you want to start or setup a business for yourself. The best way to do this is to have a supervisor to supervise the Business on yourself unless the capital you use for the business can go south if you are not careful
If the business can afford to hire a manager to take care of the business then I think that is the best setup for the student to have ample time for his studies and also to gain concentration. It is not easy for a student to be handling the business because it can interfere with his studies.

Time management between business and school is very stress as the two require a lot of time investment. The most important thing when shuttling between the two is discipline and priorities. When it is time for school,one should be disciplined enough not to let business interfere at this particular time. Same goes when it is time for business.
You are right, though i believe the kind of work still plays a major role as well. If its a physical kind of work it would be more stressful as one would tend to over work the body, than when its an online work.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
If it’s just a side gig or a small business like selling Christmas ornaments 🎄 or something, you could do both, I suppose.
But if you are in college focusing on a specific degree or law school, med school, etc. hey you will need to keep all of your focus on that alone. The studying, the exams, the last thing you need is to worry about a business while all of that is going on.

Managing schooling and business is not an easy perspective for most of us the student because it brings much distraction, gives you less time, and you will get exhausted on most of the things, especially not having time for yourself or your books. Except if you have less work in school so it won't be a problem.

Life is becoming easy with the involvement of technology in our modern life so I don’t think doing business with schooling is now something so hard again and there are so many students that own at least one business
I know it's very difficult to manage time between business and schooling but as an individual who is very dedicated to life and knows the importance of education and also business will know how to schedule his time for both activities.

If it’s just a side gig or a small business like selling Christmas ornaments 🎄 or something, you could do both, I suppose.
But if you are in college focusing on a specific degree or law school, med school, etc. hey you will need to keep all of your focus on that alone. The studying, the exams, the last thing you need is to worry about a business while all of that is going on.
I totally understand your point of view but in the situation whereby the person in question makes a living and pays his/her tuition fees out of the business,they don't have a choice than to do both.
[automerge]1626948680[/automerge]
Exactly. I know of individuals who sponsored themselves throughout our days in the university . You can't tell such people not to work to support their family
Those category of people that fend for themselves and pay their tuition fees from their business,needs to have a very good strategy to carry out both business and schooling.

Last edited:
Speaking from experience, Find an organizational tool that works for you and add your list of objectives to it, whether it's a pin-up planner, a schedule, or a calendar on your phone and avoid distraction and procastination

I am a student and these days I am also working online. Since I spend just 3 hours, I have been able to manage my work as school. However, if I have t spend more than 3 hours on work, I may fail in exams.
It is not an easy task at all especially if your school is the type of school that does not joke with academic works.I tried it years back while in college,I realized that before you venture into it,you must put in all your efforts and be ready to sacrifices your time and energy.

The way the world is now especially in under developed countries , one should not put his egg in one basket. Provided the job is not time consuming , it is something worth doing.
Although it is very difficult for one to manage time with business and schooling but however if you are dedicated and you really need to start up something to assist you in terms of earning then you have to do it.

Although it is very difficult for one to manage time with business and schooling but however if you are dedicated and you really need to start up something to assist you in terms of earning then you have to do it.
Proper time management can solve this issue. One can create time for business, studies and rest. You can also hire people to manage your business if you're bouyant enough and can get honest people.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds