Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Running school and business together is easy if you are self determined, it is just left for you to schedule your time for both the school program and business, if it has not being easy to carry both along, it is better to join part time as in school program

Advertisement Placeholder
The best thing to do is to make a good plan and dicipline yourself. Set your time to earn your money online and also a time to read and study.

It is certainly not an easy task to combine the two but it is doable and it depends on the individuals capability or determination,the two things are stressful sonit takes strong minded people to be able to balance everything

Running school and business together is easy if you are self determined, it is just left for you to schedule your time for both the school program and business, if it has not being easy to carry both along, it is better to join part time as in school program
I know of someone who is currently working to train himself, he is currently taking a part time class in school. Though I do not think it's all course has a part time option, or what do you think?

It is certainly not an easy task to combine the two but it is doable and it depends on the individuals capability or determination,the two things are stressful sonit takes strong minded people to be able to balance everything
Yeah, you're actually right on the part you said it's not very easy. I am also a student who likes working online to earn an extra cash and combining education, and reading with working online can be very stressful although it's possible like you said earlier

It is really quite difficult to manage these two most times. The truth is, many student really lack the experience of good managerial skillset to manage these two affair. As a student myself, I miss some classes just because I am out there trying to manage my business whether online or offline

You will not be able to manage everything on your own because the time for you to school and the time to look into the business will be completely limited, and school will take them all from you .you still need a manager in your business or you quit schooling and concentrate in the business alone.

It is really quite difficult to manage these two most times. The truth is, many student really lack the experience of good managerial skillset to manage these two affair. As a student myself, I miss some classes just because I am out there trying to manage my business whether online or offline
Yeah, lack of proper management can truly cause a student not to manage these two well. But this is a skill that can be learnt. One needs to practice it so as to learn.

I'm a student and also an entrepreneur. I run a fashion business along side my schooling and other small businesses. I can tell you honestly it's not easy piloting both business and schooling. To help myself, I had to create a schedule, I do my schooling in the morning, after classes I rest for 1hr then go for my business. I keep them in check

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?

I finished school some time ago, so it wouldn't be a problem for me. I have no other stress than my mini business :) I have time to take care of it.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
For most people, it is not easy and they cannot even do this.
At the same time, those who want to combine the both would have to be very calculative.
Know how to arrange your schedule in a way that both your business and schooling would not suffer.

I no longer study and my because my school life is over. I have completed my graduation. Right now I work as a full-time worker and I am trying to make more money and I will become successful by the will of Allah Almighty. I reckon that you can work after coming back from school? Perhaps?

This is a particular aspect of your life that you should be careful when dealing with. I advise that you should make a time and location for both of them and try to stick to it. In this way you will not be left behind in any of them.

Combining both school and business at the same time can be quite demanding and tasking. However, you can strike a balance by always making a schedule of daily activities where you can assign time for studies as well as for business.

While one wants to manage both business and school together, you have to make a schedule and be strictly followed. There should be what is called dedication and commitment in you so as to be carry out the objectivity.

It is not an easy thing to do.
If you're not able to create a balance between the two by planning your schedules well enough, you may likely cause either of them to suffer.
You need to sit and plan well in order to balance the two.

Studying while working at the same time isn't easy at all. You have to strike a balance between the two. Trying to read, write and pass your exams and test while you are also actively working on your business not to collapse and customers management.

This totally dependent on the person, if you care-less about school then combining school and business is the best thing for me. Take it easy and everything will workout

For most people, it is not easy and they cannot even do this.
At the same time, those who want to combine the both would have to be very calculative.
Know how to arrange your schedule in a way that both your business and schooling would not suffer.
It isn't easy combining school work and business. The best I could do when I worked and schooled was to ensure I have my time table. That helped me never to miss 'important' lessons.

Going into light business that can afford you enough time to deal with your studies is recommendable. It's actually very hard to progress academically while managing a business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds