Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Students can have businesses or run a job even when in school and one of the best ways to do this is by either having a part time job or working online. Working online is best for students as it gives you time to run you school duty and you can go for you work at anytime and anywhere. Or you could start a small business of your own

Advertisement Placeholder
Combining time and schooling depends on the type of course you're studying and how smart you are in solving life issues. You will need to have a good timetable in order to know how to schedule your plans.

I know a lot of people Who are hustling between jobs and school and I can tell you for free that it's not easy,it drains you and if you're not strong you won't graduate with a good grade

If it is a parttime program in school and your then there is no problem you know that after work you will go to school,but if it is a full time program definitely you class will clash with work the only way you can manage such time if you have and understanding boss and colleague at work then they can always cover you up wen you move for classes but it is not always easy

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
Combining both schooling and business is stressful either the business suffer or the education suffer, the most important thing is for you to place priority on one

Well, I am also a student and here I am working online. Students can also have business doing depending on how tedious the courses they are offering are, but I wouldn't recommend anyone in this category to go into any offline job. Online job is best for students as they can attend to it anytime they feel like

The best way to manage a business and school is to apportion your tasks and plan your daily activities such way you would be able to allot adequate time to balance work and school.

Depending on your time and schedule, you can comfortably manage school and business at the same time without having problems.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
For you to be successful in any thing then you must study management.. it's not hard to combine the two if you just know and understand how to manage your time. Imagine as a student you depend on this for livelihood won't you sacrifice to pay fees and buy materials? So it's just management..you attend to your lectures and at spare advertise and some other relevant thing. What people fail to understand is that time counts and does not wait for anyone, imagine you are travelling and in 30min you reach your destination..but if you were to be in a particular place you count it has nothing.. you can't afford to loose twice think broadly for a limited time count and get started

Integrating company as well as schooling is actually certainly certainly not a simple job. Our team need to be actually identified that we'll as well as can possibly do it, as well as adjust our own selves to the requiring circumstance.

Sometimes it might actually be difficult but if you are going into a business and schooling at the same time ,time management will be very very necessary in your life and you should not jokes with anytime you have.

The best thing is to either run a part-time programme in school or run a part-time business. Better still, you could employ someone who will look over the business while you're in school.

Well it's not easy thou but when I was in school I had friend that had a saloon and morning time we go to class and opens his saloon after lecture.

I will say it depends on the kind of business.If its something that's really demanding then it may be difficult to combine schooling and business.

Managing time between business and schooling is a little cumbersome but there is always a way out. While at school one can still do business online. You can get your customers by placing adverts and making sales as well. It's all about time management.

In my own opinion , I believe its not easy managing business and schooling together because both of them are really stressful and kind of hard at times, but if you can schedule your time , its somehow easy.

I believe that hiring an assistant to cover some non essential aspect of the business is really going to afford you sometime . in that way you can be able to schedule for the important part.

It might be difficult to manage time with school and business but you can still manage if you really can separate your time of lectures from the time of business.
[automerge]1633357004[/automerge]
And at first you should know the kind of busy you want to invest in before you start up your business knowing fully well you are a student with that you will know how to manage your timing.

You don't have any other choice than to manage everything together. but you will need a good management skills if you want to succeed in all area both in the school and business.

The simple yet difficult thing to do is to create a timetable and stick to it. Just ensure you plan accordingly and follow religiously.
You know that your time for frivolous activities would then be reduced. So set your mind to it and be disciplined; that's the key word.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds