Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Nothing in life comes easy, managing business and schooling is not easy, however, you have to make out time for the both them. Time management is key in cases like this.

Advertisement Placeholder
I keep saying this if you know how to manage your time very well there won't be an issue you have time for school and you still have time for your business. These two things are important to you so you should be able to find a way around it.
Exactly, it is when you dont know how to manage your time, that is when things might seem hard. Many people feel it is quit easy to manage time but in reality it is not. I have see alot pf persons train themselves all through their school years with their business, i have so many friends who where into business and where still attending classes

Exactly, it is when you dont know how to manage your time, that is when things might seem hard. Many people feel it is quit easy to manage time but in reality it is not. I have see alot pf persons train themselves all through their school years with their business, i have so many friends who where into business and where still attending classes
They are cases like that when I was in school too I had a friend who works to sponsor himself to school the thing I've discovered about students is they place priorities on things that are not necessary and this usually affect a lot.

They are cases like that when I was in school too I had a friend who works to sponsor himself to school the thing I've discovered about students is they place priorities on things that are not necessary and this usually affect a lot.
Exactly and it is usually because of this mixed placed priorities that make some feel they dont have time for the reasonable ones. They want to make money but do not want to put in the works or go through the efforts that is actually required to succeed. They see it as a burden.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
I do anything about business within the day and then spend so much time reading at night so as to make sure I don't lose out on both sides.

I do anything about business within the day and then spend so much time reading at night so as to make sure I don't lose out on both sides.
This is quite a good strategy here. My offline activities gives me little opportunity to earn money online during the day . The night is my favorite.

In fact this will be better if the cause you're studying is not that very demanding of you. For people like medical students I think it will be very hard managing business and School

Managing two things at a time is not always easy ,but most people that are managing business and schooling at the same time will find it difficult because they will have one thing that will take their concentration away from the other..

I left school a long time ago. I even graduated a long time ago. Therefore, I do not have to juggle between business and school/college. I can work full time. However, I know how difficult it is to manage work and studies as I have been in that place.
Just like you have said,it could very tideuos to manage schooling and work at the same time.I have a close friend,we were in the same depertment together,we was practically doing a service job,he was into household plumbing and pipe fittings.And his fees and up-keep were tied to this jobs he does.This really affected his grades.

Everything we do in this life centers on time management. If we can manage out time very well, we can do a lot things with it. You will have to come with a practical working method for yourself

The best advise I can give to anyone schooling and having a side business is that, know your limit create time to find a balance between the two so it's doesn't affect each other.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
This can be especially difficult however it is important to prioritise the two. Improving your school is actually more important because they will provide you with the fundamental knowledge needed to succeed in your business at a later stage as well.

Students can have businesses or run a job even when in school and one of the best ways to do this is by either having a part time job or working online. Working online is best for students as it gives you time to run you school duty and you can go for you work at anytime and anywhere. Or you could start a small business of your own
Having an online job that has a good time structured and flexibility is always ideal for students as you will have amble time for your studies and it will also reduce your stress on both the side of work and schooling.Time management is key here.

Doing a business while you are still in school is not that
[automerge]1625583194[/automerge]
DoinDoin

There is nothing that cannot be done that one puts his mind into to achieve. All is centered on how determined one is to see through this period of tight schedule. You just have to be very focused at this times

Combining business and schooling is definitely not an easy task. We have to be determined that we will and can do it, and adapt ourselves to the demanding situation.
Yeah, one who want to involve him or herself in business needs to know how he will adapt to both them by adjusting his schedules, creating time and effort for both.

It's not easy if one wants to be working and schooling because that's alot of stress to the body and mind and that could cause the breakdown of the body

Having an online job that has a good time structured and flexibility is always ideal for students as you will have amble time for your studies and it will also reduce your stress on both the side of work and schooling.Time management is key here.
True, this is why online jobs are more suitable for students, as it gives them enough time to face their studies and flexible enough for them to do it at anytime and at anywhere. It also saves the cost of transportation.

True, this is why online jobs are more suitable for students, as it gives them enough time to face their studies and flexible enough for them to do it at anytime and at anywhere. It also saves the cost of transportation.
This is very true,i remember while i was in collage a good friend of mine,we were in the same depertment,he was more engaged in online job and some activities especially forex trading,and he usually set out time for those activities,and till we graduated,it did not affects his studies.

Life is becoming easy with the involvement of technology in our modern life so I don’t think doing business with schooling is now something so hard again and there are so many students that own at least one business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds