Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Working while schooling is not really a bad idea on it's own cos you can earn money while working but it tends to stress one, and that may cause a serious health problem in future

Advertisement Placeholder
This is very true,i remember while i was in collage a good friend of mine,we were in the same depertment,he was more engaged in online job and some activities especially forex trading,and he usually set out time for those activities,and till we graduated,it did not affects his studies.
This is just exactly one of the benefits of online jobs, it is so flexible that you can actually multitask, and it gives you time to be able to do other things at the same time. And forex trading is a really good one if you actually have some basic knowledge about it

It is all about to time management. You need to learn how to manage your time very well. You need to learn and plan how to use your time. Know when to go for business and when to go for school. You can balance it if you manage your time very well

Managing your time between business and schooling is highly important in that you'll need to put your schedule in such a way that neither of it will be affected. You must have schedule for each day
I am currently having my regret for the fact that I couldn't start a business while I was in school simply because of the fact that I was thinking that I can't be able to manage my time as I got distracted a lot but I have come to discover that so many of my cosmic then really hard businesses and now that they are graduated they have moved the business to the next level and they are doing very well for themselves.

I am currently having my regret for the fact that I couldn't start a business while I was in school simply because of the fact that I was thinking that I can't be able to manage my time as I got distracted a lot but I have come to discover that so many of my cosmic then really hard businesses and now that they are graduated they have moved the business to the next level and they are doing very well for themselves.
Like they said better late than never, if you keep on thinking back on what you should have done or what you could not do, it would keep on limiting you from going to the next level even without you knowing. So just start up what you can now and put your mind into it.

One must be sure of what to do before starting so also starting or having a side business whilst in school you must be able to schedule your time that one wouldn't affect the other.
[automerge]1626016988[/automerge]
One must be sure of what to do before starting so also starting or having a side business whilst in school you must be able to schedule your time that one wouldn't affect the other.

There is always time schedule for everything because the fact is that time won't be enough for anything even to play around. So a time manager should not be worried y this.

Well you shouldn't allow your past mistake to haunt you. You still have time now and so I don't think that it might be late for this to happen , you can start gradually now

I only make sure it's balanced when doing both. Whenever I have break in school, I come online to work, but during exams period, I don't work online at all except going to social media or search engine in case there's information or need more knowledge about a course.

I made the same mistake also. I was managing a successful business before I got admission into the university which I later closed the business to focus on my education. After my education, I had to start the business all over again.

This depends entirely on the nature of the way the person works and his approach to his books and the way he perceives how important time is to manage

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
I engage in some businesses only when at home. Whenever I'm in school, I only do online businesses at weekends to not affect my academics.

Nothing in life comes easy, managing business and schooling is not easy, however, you have to make out time for the both them. Time management is key in cases like this.
I do not think that it is very easy for anyone to be able to be managing businesses and studying together because these two activities are very demanding activities and so managing them together would be very difficult but it is the ability for one to do stuff like this that make people to become very successful in life.

It is all about adjusting your things and affairs you have been used to fit into the new goal and pursuit you're on at the moment. You must give quality time to these two activities as much as possible as you can

Combining school and business is not an easy task at allll because you will definitely have time for one more than the other but when you get used to it it becomes easy!

It will be difficult for you to manage two things at a time because you may not be able to concentrate at once with both of them, I think the best thing you really have to do is to concentrate in one and leave the other one.

I left school a long time ago. I even graduated a long time ago. Therefore, I do not have to juggle between business and school/college. I can work full time. However, I know how difficult it is to manage work and studies as I have been in that place.
Managing schooling and doing business at the same time is not very easy,though i have not experienced it myself,but i have a close course mate of mine,who is into pipe fitting servics,he does that to pay his bills and take care of himself while in school,and it was not easy for him,as the stress it comes with usually have a toll on him.

You can actually do both together it depends on how smart you are. All you need to do is to plan tour time very well or employ someone to help manage the business in your absence while in the school.
It will be very difficult for you to manage your business especially if it is a business that requires your time when you are schooling, it is best advisable for you to focus on one thing and leave one, we have to focus on the most important.

It will be very difficult for you to manage your business especially if it is a business that requires your time when you are schooling, it is best advisable for you to focus on one thing and leave one, we have to focus on the most important.
The way the world is now especially in under developed countries , one should not put his egg in one basket. Provided the job is not time consuming , it is something worth doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds