Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing time between business and schooling.

Doing both schooling and business at the same time is not an easy task but time management is the best solution for that. You need to see how things are going on in school and plan well so that you will give little time for your business most especially if it's an online business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Managing your time between business and schooling is highly important in that you'll need to put your schedule in such a way that neither of it will be affected. You must have schedule for each day

Actually, it is not easy combining school time with business. I think one should rather go for a simple business, especially online, that will still allow time for school. Working with two or three GTP sites may not be a bad idea. That is my take.

It is never an easy task managing both business and school activities simultaneously. It requires that the person be time conscious , have a time table to follow

Trading of Crypto or forex trading also falls under the category of online jobs. Which is why i said working online is the best for a student. Just like you said, they can do it on their spare time. But the traditional forex trading requires some of your time though as there are certain trades that might take hours and even days before you can clear it. Unless its high frequency trading, which you trade in just 2 to 3 minutes
You do not really have to monitor the trade the whole day if you are trading cryptocurrency, you can use stop-loss and take profit or oco, with this automatic action taker you can leave your play to run and whenever they required amount of profit is achieve,it will take and exist the trade automatically.

In my school there are a lot of students that own several businesses and of course they have a way of managing it. I think being disciplined is one of the steps to manage business and School.

It is always not an easy time to find yourself in the mix between schooling and business but you can navigate it by always scheduling time for both of them

I am student too doing both schooling and business although it's a online business. But I try to manage them by getting a plan for managing my time. Doing both schooling and business is the best thing to do but keeping them active is the best thing to do also.

Last edited:
I have also come to realise how ridiculous this situation could be especially to those who have plans to make very high and satisfying results in school. If you're not the hard-working type this code OBD code your plans
For a student who aspires for high grade especially if he is a scholar then dividing the attention to the studies and business is not a good idea. The mind of a student should be focused and relaxed which means there should also be time for relaxation to feel refresh on the next day of school. You cannot do that when you have a business to attend to.

This is going to be a very difficult decision for you to make because it is not easy to manage a business, a full time Business and at the same time concentrate in your schooling, I think you really need to hire a trusted manager at this point.

The hard fact remains that nobody will or can study for you and you will still have to put that business in the hands of a capable trusted person to also be able to concentrate on your studies fro the time been

My take on this is that I personally think that both business and schooling are two stressful and profitable at same time so its all depends on the nature of the business and other factors
Most times it can be very complicating when you want to manage time and schooling but I will ever if you are a very dedicated person and also good in multitasking you can be able to succeed in both.

You can actually do both together it depends on how smart you are. All you need to do is to plan tour time very well or employ someone to help manage the business in your absence while in the school.

These days, my college has shut down due to covid and I do not have to manage my work with my college. It is easy to work and hopefuly I will make more.
Are you still schooling, now that schools have resumed, how are you able to core with both online businesses and schooling most especially during exam period.

Combining schooling and business is truly not an easy task, but people are doing it. You need to be really good with time management and stay dedicated to achieving both goals.
As far as I am concerned combining schooling and business together is a necessity that we train an individual to become a good and great business tycoons that will rule the business world later in life. Although I never really did business while I was in school but I missed out because I didn't have capital to start up a business while I was in school.

Its not easy oh, because you will need to be on top of everything and anything, there is no room for it because of school i did not know about this happening in my business likewise for school in respect to business, so i just believe if someone should decide to go on that road you better be ready to do the work.

Actually, it is not easy combining school time with business. I think one should rather go for a simple business, especially online, that will still allow time for school. Working with two or three GTP sites may not be a bad idea. That is my take.
Yes I agree with you anyone that is in the tertiary institution should try to engage in online business because this are the type of business you can do on free time, I personally like online business than offline business now

It is not really easy for one to be working and also be schooling at the same time. But if you are disciplined enough to achieve your goals you can do that.

It won't be an easy task for anyone, but you can reduce the issue around lack of time by just planning carefully. I think it's best to stick to school work first as that's a constant that you can't control. Then look at how you can run a business with the time you have left.

We all know it is not an easy task to combine business with schooling at the same time,so what's your take on this?
I keep saying this if you know how to manage your time very well there won't be an issue you have time for school and you still have time for your business. These two things are important to you so you should be able to find a way around it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds