Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

Then you should work against your own distraction symptom to quash it so you focus full-time on what matters most for you at the moment.
Most of the time, if I am concentrating on something and most of my friend comes around I'll just abandon what I was doing and start giving all my friend attention and at the end of the day I can easily be carried away.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on the kind of business but 98% of most businesses require the owner being around as people can be really funny sometimes

This can only be possible to the use of technology but it is not a guarantee because the owner of the business times at risk of being cheated

Most of the time, if I am concentrating on something and most of my friend comes around I'll just abandon what I was doing and start giving all my friend attention and at the end of the day I can easily be carried away.
Your friends shouldn't distract you, when you're doing something positive in your life. Unless what you're discussing with them is positive too.

Your friends shouldn't distract you, when you're doing something positive in your life. Unless what you're discussing with them is positive too.
Lolz, nothing positive just a general discussion of work, strolling and gisting, anyway sometimes I'm always serious and maybe the reason why I can't concentrate is because I do not have what it takes to make money that I need online, laptop.

Lolz, nothing positive just a general discussion of work, strolling and gisting, anyway sometimes I'm always serious and maybe the reason why I can't concentrate is because I do not have what it takes to make money that I need online, laptop.
Gradually you'll make money online when you focus on a particular skill and not jumping up.and down to achieve others which might seem out of reach now.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?

Seriously, this is actually going to be very difficult for someone to actually manage a business from another country because it will require a lot of trust for you to give your business to somebody in another country to run it for you successfully.

Gradually you'll make money online when you focus on a particular skill and not jumping up.and down to achieve others which might seem out of reach now.
maybe I'll just focus on one thing but first of all I need to just get a laptop because that's just one of the most important tools that is necessary for online business. This will really help.

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
If the country is not one that is friendly to foreigners establishing successful businesses in their base, then that will be pose the most dangerous of all challenges he might be facing there

maybe I'll just focus on one thing but first of all I need to just get a laptop because that's just one of the most important tools that is necessary for online business. This will really help.
Yes, getting a laptop is ideal for you when it comes to taking it far in business online dear. Those who are earning meaningfully are using desktop to make their work snappy.

Yes, getting a laptop is ideal for you when it comes to taking it far in business online dear. Those who are earning meaningfully are using desktop to make their work snappy.
I believe there's no difference between a laptop and a desktop because I believe all of them are still performing the same activities and function, to me laptop is much more preferable.

It is not at all easy to manage a business from a different country because you would need to depend on someone else to run the business. Since it is you who is responsible, you may face criticism if you do not handle the school in the right way. So make sure you do not make many mistakes.

It is not at all easy to manage a business from a different country because you would need to depend on someone else to run the business. Since it is you who is responsible, you may face criticism if you do not handle the school in the right way. So make sure you do not make many mistakes.
You are right though, it's not usually easy for both parties involved. The original owner of the business who is far away and relying on someone else to protect the business and you who have been given the responsibility to keep the business till whenever the owner comes.

It is possible for one to be able to manage his business from another country but he or she must have a trust worthy supervisor that he can give messages to execute.
For me I think that it will be absolutely easy to find someone that will be genuine and trustworthy enough for you to be able to employ as a manager for your business in a situation whereby you have multiple businesses.

I believe there's no difference between a laptop and a desktop because I believe all of them are still performing the same activities and function, to me laptop is much more preferable.
The general name for all the computers are desktop. Then you have the PC which is the laptop you're talking about there. They have almost same functionality.

Managing business from another country can be made successful through the use of technology and telecommunication devices. You get to communicate with your clients and stuff using the distance

The type of business that you do will determine how easy it will be for you to manage it from another country. You can also employs people to manage it on your behalf while giving you feedbacks.

Communicate is the bridge tht can either make the Management strong or fall,you can manage a business from another country when you communicate often with you staff over their,also having a relationship with them,also embracing technology that can make u see things done over their

The general name for all the computers are desktop. Then you have the PC which is the laptop you're talking about there. They have almost same functionality.
Wow this is just the first time I'm hearing about the real meaning, there is always a type of computer that can only be placed on a a table and those are the one I always considered to be a desktop.

Wow this is just the first time I'm hearing about the real meaning, there is always a type of computer that can only be placed on a a table and those are the one I always considered to be a desktop.
Yes, those ones can be considered as desktop computers. It is the old version of computer, now the PC have taking over or flat screen or touch screen computers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds