Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Managing a business from another country. the

That is why it is important to start small so you can easily know the behavioural pattern of your staffs and know who would be fit to make a good manager.
Well, does it really mean that if you start big you may not be able to know the type of people that are trusted in your business organisation ? I think it depends on how you are arranged it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being committed is the key, if you aren't committed their is nothing making you achieving the aim. When I'm learning about something I'm motivated about, I commit myself to it.
Well it is true, but most of the time the reason why I do not always concentrate sometimes is always distraction from other things and as a result of this ,I can't possibly hold on to one thing.

Well it is true, but most of the time the reason why I do not always concentrate sometimes is always distraction from other things and as a result of this ,I can't possibly hold on to one thing.
Distraction is agent of confusion from achieving the aim. In order to achieve your aim, you need to find a way to doge distractions dear.

Distraction is agent of confusion from achieving the aim. In order to achieve your aim, you need to find a way to doge distractions dear.
Yes i really need to and That is what I am trying to do, I really need to try as much because it will make me not to achieve anything , even when I have access to many important thing in my life.

Even though it's not easy to managed a business from another country but if you can get a trusted person that can runs the business for you then it is better.
It is now much easier to manage a business that is not near you - abroad or local. There is the video conference software that you can hold a meeting every day to be apprised of the development of the business. Of course, you need a trusted manager for that.

These days you can not only manage your online business from anywhere in the world but also offline business. You don't have to be necessarily present on location to manage the business.

How do you know if your uncle abroad is facing challenges managing his school abroad? Do you know if the system over there might even have been more favourable to him?

My uncle who stays abroad owns a school in the country, so that got me wondering managing such businesses from far away there must be challenges attached to it.
What are such challenges?
Managing business from afar is not really advisable you can give in your best the way it should and some time the staff might not take their job seriously so your presence is very important

It is very easy to manage a school business from anywhere that you are. All you need to do is to employ someone with a several good experience in school management.

It is very easy to manage a school business from anywhere that you are. All you need to do is to employ someone with a several good experience in school management.
You are talking about school business for sure that is not too hard to manage even if you stay outside the country you can just get someone to look at the business for you,but be rest assured that if the person dosnt have a God fearing heart you will loss somehow.

1. Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
  2. Bridge the distance with technology. ...
  3. Embrace cultural differences. ...
  4. Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
  5. Create and maintain relationships.
This are very good ways for one to manage their businesses from oversea and I would really love to have business is scattered all over the world and be able to manage them on my own but it is quite difficult to do so I will definitely employ good managers to help me in managing those businesses.

Most of them can even take the advantage of your absence and cheat on you even if they have experience, I think trust is the first thing you need to consider when you are employing anyone.

Hmm.. Managing business from afar is very challenging. Even, when you're there, things might go wrong. If you're not there, you'll have to hire someone to run it for you and that may be disastrous

Yes i really need to and That is what I am trying to do, I really need to try as much because it will make me not to achieve anything , even when I have access to many important thing in my life.
Yes, you need to find ways to stay off distraction. Cos distraction will make you lose focus for what you're doing which is important in your life.

Yes, you need to find ways to stay off distraction. Cos distraction will make you lose focus for what you're doing which is important in your life.
Another problem I have is that how do I identify a distraction because most of the time it's always me that always brought this distraction to myself and I dont even know , I will just be carried away and so on.

Below are five tips to help you manage a company a world away.
Communicate clearly and often When working internationally, communication is key. ...
Bridge the distance with technology. ...
Embrace cultural differences. ...
Leverage partnerships and ask for help. ...
Create and maintain relationships.
Menu for do manage business from another country although it is very stressful or did you have to get a good supervisor of a business in that you can trust to give instructions.

Of course there are many challenges that come with managing a business from another country. For one thing, you are not physically there to monitor it. And if the employees are not trustworthy, they might not be truthful with the profits. That is one challenge.
I agree with you. There are indeed many challenges in running the business abroad. It's because you don't know how the business operates. You also don't know if all your employees are honest or not with regards to money.

You are talking about school business for sure that is not too hard to manage even if you stay outside the country you can just get someone to look at the business for you,but be rest assured that if the person dosnt have a God fearing heart you will loss somehow.
You can't just employ anybody to help you manage the school, you must have employed him and started working when you're still around to monitor his level of competence on the job.

You must have a good representative on ground if you are planning to manage your business right from another country. You must have a system in place that will check excessive in the workplace.

Another problem I have is that how do I identify a distraction because most of the time it's always me that always brought this distraction to myself and I dont even know , I will just be carried away and so on.
Then you should work against your own distraction symptom to quash it so you focus full-time on what matters most for you at the moment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds